Shadows of the Night

8/18/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 84-year-old resurfaced at some event in New Jersey this weekend, looking unperturbed.

Jonathan Frid

During WWll, Frid was a seamen in the Canadian Navy.

On his official website, Jonathan sells autographed photos of himself for $25 (shipping included).

swanson

WOW!! I hope I look like that at 84 years old !!!!!

MsGurl

Ok let me date myself here...LOL I loved this show...LOL Thanks a lot TMZ..lol

Karen Ann

He looks really good for his age! I remember him well!

Jezzy

TMZ, if you're not gonna do a 'memba them' on
Pippi Longstocking, then do one on Limahl!

Spice this senior center up!

another butter-face

He looks amazing. I loved him and the show. I hope the new Dark Shadows movie does them both justice

angelinaJ

He looks pretty darn good for 89! Barnabas was a really cool vampire in his day! Can never forget him.

Donna - Phoenix

He's still hot after all these years! And they should at least give him a cameo role in the next Dark Shadows movie.

snickers

Is that a Bluetooth or a hearing aid?

Receptionitis15

Let me date myself as wel.. I'm 39 and I DO NOT remember this show. Phew, finally one I'm not old enough for!

Wanda W.

Oh my god! Dark Shadows was my all time #1 tv drama favorite. I remember running home everyday after school to watch it. I was fascinated by the characters, and the theme of vampires. It was an early guilty pleasure.I wondered aloud to my friends if vampires did really exist. Found out later when I met my future in laws that they do exist!Anyway,I loved ,loved that show. That music sent chills up my spine, AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Mathias

adrienne

I loved this show!! I ran home form school to see D.S. This show was my all time favorite. I loved this show so much that I started buying it on vsh tapes and then on dvds. I'm looking at a dvd of the show right now! Thanks for the update. Barnabas Rules!!!!!

JoDale

I loved Dark Shadows. I guess we did all run home to watch it. It was on around 4:00 in the afternoon. I thought he was so cute!!

janalal4

oooWHEEEEE!!! I'm gonna show my age here. This guy was such a cool vampire on Dark Shadows!! Quite sexy! When I was little I used to pretend I was Roxanne!! I LOVED THIS SHOW!!! I was surprised to see this guy was still alive!

Victoria

11. Back in the day, I couldn't wait to get home from School and watch Dark Shadows. I loved that show and as of yet, not many Vampire shows around today can compare.

Posted at 7:52AM on Aug 18th 2009 by Will
***************************************************

DITTO! My Mom would pick me up at school just so I could watch the full episode...if I took the school bus home - I would miss the first 15 minutes of Dark Shadows....My Mom was/is awesome - and she is 72 yrs old now!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments