Ryan's Email to Jasmine

8/20/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jasmine My Love ,

I want you to know how much I love you, I want the world to know too and in a few months they will. I don't have any interest in any women Jasmine, your the only one I want. If you can come back to me and stop all the craziness we can have a wonderful life. Respect our love and it will grow. Trust me and I'll be strong for both of us. Honor me and receive what you need from me. These things you want are all attainable with me but you have to want it too. I can't want it for you. Let what lonely part of your heart thats still pure recieve what I have to give you. Let me into your inner circle again. Let me truely love you and don't fear the worst of even think on it because you've manifested so much negativity in us. I've grown, I've forgiven I've risen above all of our problems and I want you to do the same so I can help you. Helping you brings me happiness because when your happy you give me all I ever wanted.

I promise I will always have your back from here on out. I will always be honest with you and I will honor you and our love. Your forgiveness, trust and loyalty is all I need right now and when your love for me grows and our lives are heading in the right direction I'll truely feel complete.

It was really great to talk last night with you. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again. I know you have a hard time trusting people. I know we can be happy if you can just get back to where you were, we need to respect each other and we need to rebuild the trust. I think w really need to talk to someone because as much as I know about behavioral science, I can only help so much.

I know you have a huge problem letting go of things. I wish you could understand what you mean to me and treat me like I deserve. Just a little time together is all we need and I know you and I could fall back in love.

I came into all this assuming you'd just treat me the way I wanted without ever having to explain what I needed. This time, I won't be so vague.

Your my angel, despite what we've done to each other, I know we're perfect for each other. It just takes two of us trying at the same time instead of one at a time.

I will take care of you the rest of your life , With all honesty . I will never leave you . I only want you .

I'll see you later today baby,

Love always,

Ryan

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Claudette

This girl needs braces, BADLY!

anonymous

20. Wombat...... Kinda Sick,but reallllllyyyyy funny. My first laugh of the day! Maybe tmz should hire you as a writer.

_____________________________________________________________________

maybe he is a writer for tmz

Talkietina

Just another self centered psyco. Loved her so much he broke out all her teeth, cut off her fingers and folded her into a suit case.
Who do this sound like? Scott Peterson? Just another sicko to send off to the cushieness of death row. I say we bring back beheading. Now that's something to be fearful of! It might be a deterent who knows!

Beeg

Jasmine more than likely knew how psychotic he was and wanted to break away from him. They may have had violent arguments and fights and figured, she needed to get the hell away. He may have been obsessed with her & thought, 'if I can't have you, no one will have you' and murdered her.

Grammar nazi

How is he a millionaire when he can't even spell? Where did he get his money?

alice

wow i have a letter almost the same. bipolars

paris is a the chlamydia of the collective Hilton vagina

Definitely the mark of a sociopathic narcissist. Notice the frequent use of the word "me". Saying you should treat "me" better without acknowledging his own shortcomings and faults. He used this to lure her back, all the while knowing exactly what he would do with her. It's just sickening on the lowest level.

My prayers go out to Jasmine and her family. May they live with the loving memory of her, and may it sustain them until they are reunited in the kingdom of Heaven.

Christina

This email is the classic example of an abuser's wanting to control a failed relationship and not let go. Very creepy!

deadsailor

One less douche, one less dumb slut.... Now that's what I call knocking out two birds with one stone!!!

laura

" I'll love you for the rest of YOUR life" Hmmm. is it just me or did he know he would out live her??

Lina

what if it was not him... she is so pretty and sexy!
i would not blame on him for 100% yet...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5