Bruce Jenner

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

8/23/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Jenner's 1976 Olympic decathlon gold medal will never get old, but what about his face?

0819_brucejenn_maury_57888988_max_brucejenn_rong_14119548_max-1
Here's the 29-year-old back in 1979 (left) -- and 30 years later, the 59-year-old version at an event a few months ago (right).

He's a natural.

dreamoftheangels

He's already admitted to have a few surgeries over the years. He even had one on the reality show. This poll was a bit outdated and unnecessary. TMZ, I know news is a tad slow these days, but I'm sure you could've come up with something better. How about that Apple Store YouTube sensation? He's only a kid but since he doesn't have a camera, he does all of his YouTube vids at an Apple Store in NYC.

KJ

There should have been in option in the poll to vote for bad docs. I actually saw him in person many years ago and he looked like a man. Today, he looks like a woman and very feminine. I think he had some bad docs. Good guy though.

WILMYWOOD WOMAN

Bruce looks really good now. His first surgery was redone recently and the new doc did a truly wonderful job. I'm so glad he was brave enough to go back and have the work he was unhappy with fixed. Very handsome and nice guy.

Elizabeth

I didn't vote either was. There was no "bad docs" choice.

OKEEDOKEE!!!

Well at least he now looks like a man. He used to look like a butch lesbian.

LWH

Goog docs?! HAHHAHHA He had numerous botched surgeries that he's regretting! He looks bad! Not only from the surgeries, but from drug and alcohol abuse too.

Joe

There should be three options: good genes, good docs and bad docs because he looked like a total freak after he had surgery on his face. I believe he has since tried to correct the botched job but he still looks a little odd.

kitten

BAD DOCS !

Michele D

Whatever, the guy looks better than most guys his age. Look around!

romil4

He stated on the show that he had work done years ago & recently had work done on their show. So what is the big revelation?

sassykittie

Add a bad docs option next time TMZ to this poll...I would have voted bad docs for sure with Bruce even after the repair job.

gary

I wish this TMZ quiz had had another option: Bad Docs! I wish that Bruce had just left his face alone and not had those cosmetic surgeries, he was already VERY handsome and did NOT need anything done.

César

NEITHER, he looks so old!!

jaxton

mix between coke and bad plastic surgery

Amy

Neither. He looks like a burn victim.