Heidi Montag

Biggest Lie

in the Universe

8/25/2009 2:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag's amazingly awful performance at the Miss Universe pageant was lip synced harder than a Britney Spears concert -- but according to her and Spencer, it was "live as live can be."

videos

A

Everyone on the planet should stop doing stories about these two! They seriously are the biggest, most pathetic, attention craved dumbasses of all time! I think they annoy the world & they should be kicked off it. :D

tlynn

A pimp & his plastic-bimbo ho! It's no secret she is a twit, it's no secret she's fake, nor is it any secret she's as talentless as Milli Vanilli!! What amazes me is that she's stupid enough as those around her who allow that PWT spencer to pimp her dumb ass to the point of embarassment. Hypocritical fake ass christians...hiding behind religion & posing for playboy at the same time. I D I O T S

suzyh

Can't they just go away...... far away..... please......

LOLA

TMZ!! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO STOP REPORTING ON THESE NO TALENT LOW LIFE LOSERS!!! WHAT HAVE THEY BROUGHT TO OUR SOCIETY?? NOTHING!! PLEASE STOP WASTING YOUR FILM ON THESE PEOPLE SO THAT THIS STUPID COUPLE CAN REALIZE THAT THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO KFC AND FIND A FREAKIN JOB!! THEIR 15 MIN OF FAME IS UP!!

IrishRed

Christy, I'm with you - MAKE THEM GO AWAY PERMANENTLY! They are such incredible losers and they don't see it! Self-important numbskulls.

KKK

It is the WORST thing I have EVER seen in my life. Its a few mins of my life that I will never get back. However, it was like a huge train wreck you couldnt take your eyes off of in sheer amazement. How could Trump or the producers let a lame azz like her perform on LIFE TV? What a shame...

Pookie

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Nobody even wants to post their thoughts about these 2 slime balls.
Lowest amount of posts ever for TMZ!!!!!
Heidi,
go back to nowhere where you belong.

jay jay 26

i sometimes like to think that Heidi is a cool person despite the fact that she married a jerk...but i couldn't watch that performance without cringing. i felt so bad. i mean, if you want to imitate britney spears... at least do something more current!!! and take some dance lessons... oh yeah and try not to stay a half a beat behind the rest of the dancers...

WTF

why is she even trying to sing? good God...would this woman just shut up already?

KittyMews

Why does TMZ still report on these losers?

i love tmz

Who are these 2 no talent wastes of oxygen?

Mk

Now Paris got a competition

ceejay

i wish they would die.

shana101

first of all these clowns need to be kicked off this earth secondly i would be ashamed to be her back up dancers i mean it must have been awfull to be onstage with that atrocity she is a horrible no talent loser and as for spencer he is jus whoring her out to make $$$$$$$ they should lock them up for annoying the public with her plastic boobs n his pubic hair beard

fizzy

That has got to be the worst performance I have ever seen. I think it was worse than britneys "come performance" you know the one where whe was falling all over the place. I almost couldnt watch; I said almost ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3