Heidi Montag

Biggest Lie

in the Universe

8/25/2009 2:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag's amazingly awful performance at the Miss Universe pageant was lip synced harder than a Britney Spears concert -- but according to her and Spencer, it was "live as live can be."

videos

Wc from Sc

Such Losers

Pookie

Banish her to the trash.
Stop giving her press.
She's a loser and will end up like Anna Nicole Smith sooner rather than later.

Christy

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!! NO MORE OF THESE TWO NEUROTIC IMBECILES!!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's as dumb as Heidi looked,she couldnt even remember the words to her own song,HE WOULD MAKE MORE MONEY PIMPING THAT HO OUT

Jason

If TMZ quit putting these 2 on I wouldnt even know who they are.

I appreciate your website and stuff, but if youre sick of people like these 2 then stop following them around. They are nobodys.

pat

We (all of you and myself) are the bigger morons for reading and posting about these two. We are like fish that bite on anything.

If we collectively stopped replying about them, TMZ and Perez and the others MIGHT stop reporting about their idiotic antics.

CanCan

These 2 are pathetic.

my 3 cents

I checked out the performance on YouTube and I actually like the song, but there is noway that she sung that on stage live. I am sure that she did not even sing that in the studio. She is a fake just like Milli Vanilli, because I heard her on I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of Here. There is noway that she recorded that song.

QueenB

How Pathetic!?! It is so very sad how hard they both try to get attention!! I think they should both ask John Gosslin where he got his shirt!!! LIES LIES LIES!! a couple of pukes!! spare me

Trixie

Horrible performance (if you want to call that a performance). These two human beings have absolutely ZERO talent! No more of these two.

TJ

To TMZ Staff:

Why do you keep fueling these fame whores? We know you hate them as much as we do. So from now just ignore them and they will go away soon enough.

Thank you.

Ren

WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP HATEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEDI CAN'T HELP IT BECAUSE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, ANYTIME SOMEONE IS DIFFERENT BULLIES COME OUT THE WOOD WORK..

Amanda

It WAS awful, and it WAS NOT live

A

famous for doing nothing. >_>

GGG

Both of these loosers are full of it. Who the hell cares about these two. Stop giving these idiots any press time. Makes me want to puke.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments