You Take the Good, You Take the Bad ...

8/26/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 43-year-old resurfaced at some event, looking motherly.

Nancy's brother Philip played Linda Lavin's son on the '70s TV series "Alice."

McKeon was in the running to play Monica on "Friends."

mia

Wow ! She's even more beautiful now than she was when she was younger ! She's one of those very lucky and very rare women who get even better looking as they age. How nice. :-) And she's not wrecked by fillers or other procedures. Good for her !

Josh

Stunning. Wow.

And I would have thought Blair would be all big and fat by now, but she is hot too. Lost some weight and looks pretty good. Not as good as Jo, but pretty good.

LiloLicker

She's more irresistable than ever!

jeff c

She looks "Motherly"? Are you kidding? I think she looks incredible for 43 and even better looking than she did back in the day.

Speedmonkey

i used to toss it to her and blair all the time. she looks great. http://www.speedmonkey.net

RabbleRouser

Good for her- she looks great.
(She dated Micheal J Fox for years..but he dumped her)

fay

she was my favorite on that show and she looks fabulous! Bravo!

Kim

Motherly??? You must be kidding. That's not at all what I was thinking. More like gorgeous!

Amy

yum!! jo was my girl. my first lesbian crush!!!

fay

Harvey, I've been following you for a long time, and I love your staff, but watch out there now! Calling her "motherly" was just wrong, wrong, wrong. She looks absolutely, positively ga ga ga gorgeous!

Mariah

What was that cop series she was on a couple years ago maybe? It was on for maybe 2-3 seasons? Kind of a female-driven cast? I only was able to see a scattered few episodes here and there. She was pretty good on that, too. Wished I could have watched more of it.

wrg

she should have been monica on friends. she is waaaaayyyyy hotter than that sk*#nk cox.

Biff

I'm looking at Her picture here, and I'm getting a Huge BONER. I wish to stuff her Scruff with my 9er....

Karen Ann

Looking motherly? I think she looks great! She looks much younger than her age...

Correction

The photograph they are using for the reveal is almost TWO years old. Can't TMZ find anything recent? And why not mention her cop show, "The Division," that played for a few years more recently?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments