CA Attorney General Launches MJ Investigation

8/28/2009 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

California Attorney General Jerry Brown is launching an independent investigation into the death of Michael Jackson.

Brown says the investigation comes at the request of the LAPD and will focus on several doctors connected to Jackson.

Brown said police have met with representatives of the attorney general's Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement and the DEA about what evidence has been uncovered.

The attorney general's office won't name the specific doctors their investigation is targeting.

disfasia

Hmmmm

I think you sang that song yesterday. Do you have anything else in your repetoire? We're tired of that one.

K Hendrix

#15 you are just plain disgusting....no other word describes

Why?????

I have a horrible feeling that nobody will be arrested. It looks like LAPD has their smth. against MJ and not really interested in finding the truth. I just do not understand why it took 2 months and still counting for any meaningful development in this case. I hope I am wrong...but I just couldn't understand what LAPD has been doing for 2 months. It really looks like some strong forces are preventing any development in this case.

a total fan

Michael your death will bring to light what has been going on for years. Hopefully cases like yours,Anna Nicole, Heath Ledger etc. will never happen again. Doctors will think twice before becoming enablers again.

anniam

i hope that all the doctors get jail time for what they have done God bless michael jackson and all his family.mj fan

jill

WHEN THE HECK ARE THEY GOING TO AT LEAST ARREST THE DOCTOR_ HE"S PROBABLY PACKED AND ON A PLANE TO HAITI NOW >>>WTF.................

Proud2bBlack

IT's going down......................................

LoveHimMore

13. TMZ.. we don't need to hear all the details you mentioned in the live video regarding Michael physical condition after he died!!Such as nose, hair etc. I think it's so disrespectful and crosses the line of decency,, From what I understand he was planning on taking care of some issues in the future.
Love you Michael...RIP

Posted at 6:30PM on Aug 28th 2009 by maizieful

**************************************************************************
I hope TMZ wasn't lying about MJ's nose being missing. Dr. Klein said MJ had his own nose that was attached to his face, MJ did not use a fake prosthetic nose. Dr. Klein was injecting MJ's face and nose with fillers to bring the nose back to normal size and fill in his face.

Michael Jackson

If MJ was alive he would never had put his kids through this hell, Monica? Your post makes no sense. Care to elaborate?

disfasia

LoveHimMore

I sincerely doubt his nose was missing. The toupé, that is believable. But a missing nose, just extremely hard to believe.

danger baby

Michael Jackson was GENIUS and this is such a tragedy. Miss you and love you. R.I.P.

epsalo

Hmmm...I suspect there are several so called doctors and/or pharmacists running scared now and are probably getting all lawyered up.

Justice for MJJ.

disfasia

Epsalo

I certainly hope so. Our system with dirty doctors needed to be cleaned up decades ago. This is NOT a new problem. My father used to prescribe himself Vicodin...No controls exist to check on reckless abuse of power.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Yesterday we reported that the LA Mayor was changing his staff,also LAPD CHEIF TOP COP was stepping down in October,,job offer in D.C AND London Scotland Yard.The slow down may very well being handed over to DEA AS A FEDERAL CASE/CRIME.pm good job again

LoveHimMore

29. LoveHimMore

Posted at 6:44PM on Aug 28th 2009 by disfasia

*************************************************************************
Thanks, disfasia. Did TMZ actually say his nose was missing? I know that discoid lupus does cause hair loss, and it does attack the nose and ears, and Dr. Strick, who did the genital exam years ago, said that MJ's nose had been damaged by lupus and most of the work he had done to it was to deal with the scar tissue. Google "discoid lupus" and then clik Images to see what it does. It made Seal bald and cause his facial scars.