CA Attorney General Launches MJ Investigation

8/28/2009 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

California Attorney General Jerry Brown is launching an independent investigation into the death of Michael Jackson.

Brown says the investigation comes at the request of the LAPD and will focus on several doctors connected to Jackson.

Brown said police have met with representatives of the attorney general's Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement and the DEA about what evidence has been uncovered.

The attorney general's office won't name the specific doctors their investigation is targeting.

Lori

37. My life is without meaning now that our beloved Michael is gone and I am going to leave this world on his birthday as I can no longer endure a world with no one to speak to us and for us. Goodbye and god bless you all.

Posted at 6:53PM on Aug 28th 2009 by I ll Be There
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And there will probably be some stupid ass people who do just that...

Homie1Kanobe

NOW MAYBE WE WILL GET SOMEWHERE........................................................................The Coroner won't give us the whole picture. As far as the Toxicogly
Report, they are only giving us 3 or 4 drugs of the whole picture,
There may be as many as 10 or 15 drugs in the whole picture, and I
believe all of the pieces of the picture need to be laid out, so all
sides are up to speed with all the facts that surround this case.The
Coroner needs to be forth coming, or some people think that there may
be a cover up of some sort. Tell the whole, not a partial truth, That
would leave room for reasonable doubt

AMAZED

15. If they want MJ's murderer then they should go ahead and open that coffin and cuff the drug addicted freak.

Posted at 6:31PM on Aug 28th 2009 by Danger Baby

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/28/michael-jackson-attorney-general-investigation/#comments#ixzz0PWQ8B6Lq
___________________________________________________________________

So, in other words, all Dr. FeelGoods should just be left alone to continue? Why do you think they do this anyway? BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAVE TO FACE REPERCUSSIONS FOR THEIR ACTIONS. Why not continue to be neglectful for money because they will never get into trouble anyway right? It is this kind of attitude that allows things like this to continue.

Judy

I'm tired of so many investigations when are we going to hear some results instead?

knowdalaw

I agree with Dr. Murray's attorney. Release the whole toxicology report. Release the Full autopsy report. What are they afraid of? What are they holding back?

danger baby

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

Posted at 6:31PM on Aug 28th 2009 by Danger Baby

LOL

Michelle

Good! I hope they get every doctor that had a hand in Michael Jackson's death and addiction. He couldn't have done it without them and now he has been taken from us way too soon.

LoveHimMore

49. Here are photos of damage caused by lupus. I never saw anything even remotely similar on MJ.

Randy Taraborrelli and Kathryn Jackson both said that the damage caused by the Pepsi commercial was very minimal. The third degree burn was limited to all of a half dollar size patch on the crown. He checked in to the Culver City Hospital post accident, and checked out the very next day. It's where MJ met Hoefflin, btw (he treated him there). MJ later funded a burn center at that hospital.

What was said about the condition of MJ's hair on the live segment? Can someone who watched it summarize? Sorry, I missed it.

Posted at 7:07PM on Aug 28th 2009 by danger baby
**************************************************************************
J. Randy Taraborelli hasn't talked to MJ since he was 12. He's a fraud. His book is nothing but rumor and speculation. MJ was too private to ever tell a bunch of personal stuff for J. Randy to put in a book. The Jacksons wouldn't talk to J. Randy. He's a liar.

MJ's personal artist Nordahl said that the reconstructive work on MJ's head was extensive and very painful because they had to insert inflated balloon under his scalp to stretch the skin so they could cut it and use it to cover the damaged area. This was when he had to use pain killers because it was excruciating. But they did get the damage repaired until the scarred area was very small.

There are other Images on Google of discoid lupus attacking ears and noses and leaving facial scars. You have to Google "discoid lupus" and not just lupus. MJ had good treatment for his. One of his doctors told a reporter that MJ had injections of Kenalog steriod in his nose, and I looked that up and it's to soften scar tissue and also combat inflamation. It also shrinks the nose over time. It's really sad that MJ suffered so much from this terrible disease, but instead of sympathy he was ridiculed and falsely accused.

Denise do Rio de Janeiro.

Hippocratic Oath

"I swear by Apollo Physician, by Aesculapius, Hygeia and Panacea, and
I take to witness all the gods and all goddesses, to keep according to
my ability and my reason, the following promise: to estimate, as much
as my parents , who taught me this art, to live in common and, if
necessary, share with him my goods have their children as my own
brothers, to teach them this art if they desire to learn it, without
fee or written undertaking, involving the precepts, the lessons and
the rest of the school, my children, my master and his disciples
entered according to the regulations of the profession, but only
these.

"I will prescribe regimens for the good of the sick according to my
ability and understanding, never to do harm to someone. No one will
give a good pleasure, not a deadly drug nor advice which may cause
the loss. Similarly I will not give any woman an abortive substance".

Immaculate will save my life and my art.

It will practice carving, even on an estimated confirmed; leave this
to the practical operation of this care.

Throughout the house, there will come for the good of my patients,
keeping myself far from all intentional ill and all seduction and
especially from the pleasures of love with women or free men or
slaves.

What the exercise or out of the profession and in their society, I
have seen or heard, do not have to disclose, I will keep secret.

"If I keep this oath faithfully, may I happily enjoy life and my
profession, forever honored among men, and if I get away from him or
break, the opposite happens. "

Hippocrates

I Love You Michael Jackson

AMAZED

53. AMAZED: A troll posted that message using my 'name'. I would never make such a stupid comment. That's the troll's specialty. Just ignore.

Posted at 7:17PM on Aug 28th 2009 by danger baby

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/28/michael-jackson-attorney-general-investigation/4#comments#ixzz0PWTOpVHe
_____________________________________________________________________

I realize that, that's why I pasted the entire post (including the difference in name).

Homie1Kanobe

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

58. ON THE LIGHTER SIDE...CAN YOU IMAGINE IF JACKO HAD HEALTH INSURANCE,AND TO HEAR DOCTOR KLINE TRYING TO GET SOME PROCEDURES APPROVED.....DR. MICHAEL NEEDS A 4 HOUR DRIP OF DEMEROL.INSURANCE FOR WHAT PROCEDURE? DR. WELL HE HAS 3 PIMPLES ON HIS BUTT..INSURANCE WHAT.....LOL

Posted at 7:23PM on Aug 28th 2009 by homie1kanobe

LOL

Monica

________________________________________________________________

And what good will that do. Michael wanted us to fight back and we need to stand together. Don`t make Michaels story more sad by leaving this world because he isn`t around anymore. Make your life to be an excemple to follow for others. Live by his words, "make this a better world", smile and keep on fighting!!!

You can do it, together we can do it!

asmith161718

They should give propofol to deathrow inmates.