DJ AM's Body Removed from His Apartment

8/29/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DJ AM's body was removed from his New York City apartment late Friday evening. Sources tell TMZ he was pronounced dead at 6:00 PM Friday -- prescription pill bottles and a crack pipe were found in the apartment.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

obvious

ok, cool. i was hoping it wasnt an internet connection/video loading problem.

Nikkita

Did you see the cop, man handle the coroner chick??

IHATESULLYbutnotKRAZY THE KOOKY KLOWN

That coroner chick is hot- yummmy

stacy

I am still amazed by all of the sick comments that people are making about this man. He was someone's child, family member, friend and a man with a loving heart. For those of you saying - celebrities get a life and don't do drugs, or to say that his job was a nothing job.. You people need to stop and think about the pain that this man was living with. Of course, there are therapist out there to help but being sober I understand and it shouldn't take being sober to have a heart to feel for this man and his family and friends.. We all die and stop to think for one moment.. would you want your skeletons coming out.. Let him rest in peace. I feel we are all on a journey and we have one life to life - It wasn't his time to die on the plane crash, unfortunately it was his time now- He is with God and so many others.. I know that I want to be in the same place he is when I am gone. I want to be with the God that has a loving heart not a judging heart that shames me...

Hey Connie

For all of you ignorant people who are making commenters-STFU!! Obviously you people have not lived a real life, lost someone-or are just stupid!! People have things they go through in life-and just because they are smiling on the outside-doesn't mean they are not going through things on the inside.....

Josh C

What a waste of great talent. Drugs take another person out of this world. R.I.P DJ AM

Fabi

They did leave in a group of three Eunice Kennedy, Ted Kennedy and Adam Goldstein.

flow

Very strange and surreal.........can't seem to get "Final Destination" out of my mind, if you know what I mean. May he rest in peace and condolences to his friends and family.

My KIDS are CUTER than YOURS!!!!! lol

Did I just hear that right!??? The cameraman/woman saying "nice!" and "mealtime". WTH!??? Total LOSER!

RIP Adam.

Karen

I had a flash back of Heath Ledger UGH

Brian Peppers

I think the most disturbing thing is how young he was, death can come for any of us at any time! R.I.P. you lived the vision and lived you're art!

CAKE

whatever.. drug addicts are stupid.. thats why he overdosed.. what a bunch of hypocrits

CAKE

"I have no words to express the pain that comes with knowing four people died, while I lived."

you are no longer in our team.. cya

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5