Uma Thurman

Good Genes or Good Docs?

8/30/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, but Uma Thurman has been making movies since 1987.

Uma Thurman
Here's the 18-year-old beauty back in 1988 (left) -- and 21 years later, the 39-year-old version at an event a few months ago (right).

It's amazing both Ethan Hawke and Gary Oldman divorced her.

Sharona

I absolutely love her. She is not a typical Hollywood "beauty"; surgically enhanced, breast implants, hair extensions, trout lips. Uma, Renee Zellweger. Camerona Diaz all have a unique beauty that is becoming rare in H'wood. They are great actors. Pretty soon, everyone will look the same!

Homie1Kanobe

on the left,looks like a nice kid, on the right, looks like her evil mother ,

snickers

Maybe she's bad in the sack. Ethan and Gazza can't both be wrong.

disfasia

TMZ, try adjusting your polls. Genes are not as responsible for these people looking good or bad. Lifestyle choices are--obesity and bad skin is due to unhealthy diets, lack of excercise, happiness and so forth.

Please adjust your polls to reflect this.

seabee

Good make-up.

Kim

Uma was born with a cleft lip. She has had surgeries to correct this. Her doctors did an excellent job repairing her lip.

GueraMala

I agree with #9 Most Def. she does look like a birdlike creature. I can totally imagine someone with a pile of bird seed in their palm as she gingerly pecks away at the tasty ovule.

HasBeens

Fad, it doesn't matter how people on the other side of these computers compare. Beauty (or lack of) is subjective, no two people will see the same thing. As for me, I agree with many others: I have never thought this woman was attractive AT ALL!

TMZ. Forget having your polls reflect whether diet and exercise regimes. What you need is a NEITHER option.

Homie1Kanobe

I had to look again, The picture on the left looks like a nice kid,the picture on the right looks like her evil grandmother ,who has has one too many plastic surgerys

schoen1

4. How come there isn't ever an option for Bad Docs?

Posted at 2:52AM on Aug 30th 2009 by Contusion

That's what I'm thinking.

Homie1Kanobe

I'm having to withdrawl my last 2 comments ,until I get more coffee in my body lol

mom

This short article implies that the two men divorced her because of her LOOKS! No wonder women are made to feel like we have to look beautiful. Maybe the reason they divorced was because she got sick of looking at THEIR ugly mugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fad

Jizzme, I'm afraid your retort is meaningless unless you post a picture of yourself. I mean, to appreciate your subjectivity, I need some idea of the benchmark you use to evaluate the beauty of others, and as beauty begins within... well, put up or shut up.

Triple Play

It looks like her nose shrunk and her eyes are narrower. She is still very pretty

Kat

I don't think she's had surgery at all, i would say just a few peels to lighten some pigmentation maybe which is not the same as surgery, all it does is speed up the skins renewal which we have naturally till our 20's, the other changes would be due to her becoming skinnier which some people do as they age especially in the face, if you want to avoid getting old before your time take care of your skin, body with sunscreen and good skincare, have a healthy lifestyle, maybe get a few natural peels (not laser) and trust me you won't need any kind of surgery at all and everyone will wonder what you did to stay young. btw Uma is attactive and i would like to see also how attractive these posters are whom claim she is not.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments