Guess Whose Back!?

9/2/2009 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whose powerful, tatted backside was seen flexing through Los Angeles yesterday?

media_removed_250.jpg

KC

That's not pretty.

jj

VA-J-J

bitzod

Klown he he he me sooo funnyside farside sunny side up.Ball beach Pattys freaks STH TUP U nevr BBB family GUY!

Rap sucks

Tmz people just call anything ripped. Whenever there's a celeb with a bit of muscle, or if they're just toned they go crazy like if they are Mr.Olympia or something. For a women this is ripped but she looks damn gross.

Caseydia

If you're going to work out every single day and have the body of a 15 year old male bodybuilder, you might want to let your hair grow out a bit. Seriously.. Is there a guy (other than her hubby *gross*) who finds this attractive?

dish rags

is it michael?

Lyn

We had the pleasure in Australia of Pink and her partner for 3 months and you couldn't meet 2 nicer polite people and the most comments from males and females was "How hot is her body" you should be proud to have such a great entertainer who is American and not rubbish

FiReWiFe

Pink looks killer! People FAIL to realize how difficult it is to maintain these workout schedules to look this good. I'd love to see what the people with the negative comments who hen peck behind their keyboards look like....

Pam K

If you've seen her stage show will fully understand why she is so ripped and she's been on the road performing it since the start of the year.
PS one of the best concerts you'll go to!

Serra

I don't know how anyone can find that attractive. I had a coworker that just loved her for some reason. She has the body of a boy! I'm skinny myself, but I still have a defined waist and some hips! I'd say Pink has A Cup breasts and mine are probably a high B, but there's such a big difference! I've seen her in concert before, and she's good, but she needs to lay off of the lifting weights or whatever!

Maybe she was picked on when she was younger, I don't know. But there has to be some reason why she wants to get all big and tough looking.