Lenny Kravitz Break-In Suspect -- Captured

9/5/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man accused of breaking in to Lenny Kravitz's vacation home in The Bahamas is finally in police custody -- again -- after a dramatic island escape last month.

The drama began back on August 1st, when Bahamian police claim Mark Anthony Hamilton broke into Kravitz's home and allegedly stole several items.

Hamilton was arrested on the morning of August 9, but authorities say he managed to escape police custody hours later -- after cops had already put him in shackles.

After an island-wide manhunt -- in which Hamilton was considered "armed and dangerous" -- cops finally found the dude and threw his ass back behind bars.

Last week, Hamilton faced a judge and plead not guilty to breaking-and-entering -- but he plead guilty to evading arrest. Now, Hamilton is locked up and awaiting trial. He's been denied bail.

As for Kravitz, his reps told us "Lenny is out of the country recording, but he's aware of the situation and is letting the law handle it."

The Counselor

It sure seems like Americans have bad luck in the Bahamas. Lenny is my favorite singer.

A Person

HAY WHORES AM I FIRST?? DID THAT GAY BALLS GUY BEAT ME?

dee

It sure seems like Americans have bad luck in the Bahamas.

ChadSexton

First time I banged my sweety in the poop chute we were listning to Lenny

why?

Yea dude, check this out;like I was just like you know scrolling around on TMZ and I was like da$$, they sayin I got robbed and shi$, I mean like for real dude..I just got robbed. I ain't belivin this shi$

makingnewnooses

I bet it was some pinkie trying to get some quick cash off someone else's back like wallstreet did. Give a snotskin some real time to think about that negative energy

authenticonlinemarketing

Hy! Lenny is my favorite singer and i wish to listen him for any time.

Hospitality staff

I would like to meet or to see him.