Leather Tuscadero -- 'Today' Show Host?

9/10/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's former "Happy Days" star Suzi Quatro, 59, aka Leather Tuscadero at an event in Sydney on Tuesday (left) -- and "Today" show host Meredith Vieira, 55, earlier this year (right).

Suzi Quatro and Meredith Vieira
One of them looks unbeweaveable.

We're just sayin'.

TNT

11. As usual, the 8th grade dropouts at TMZ got it wrong. Her name in Happy Days was PINKY Tuscadero, NOT leather. Do the slightest bit of research (Google = Good Thing) next time, dumbasses...
--------------------
Wrong.
Suzi Quatro played Leather Tuscadero, NOT Pinky.
Pinky was her sister or cousin on the show.

Now apologize to TMZ for calling them dumbasses, you dumbass.

schoen1

Meredith is much better looking than Suzi.

superstar7

I see the resemblance.

Teri

Posted at 3:00AM on Sep 10th 2009 by TMZ SUCKS
Sorry SUCKS, but this time the dumb asses are right! Motoercycle babe,Pinky Tuscadero was oplayed by a lady named ROZ KELLY. When she left the show, Suzi was hired to play her singer sister Leather.

Teri

21. what happen to Pinky Tuscadero?

Posted at 9:00AM on Sep 10th 2009 by tt
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The last I heard she was in trouble with the law in 98' over a neighbor dispute. I thought she was a cool actress.

janalal4

LUUUUUVVVVV!!! Meredith! Love watching her try to cook on the Today show. Too funny!

Boxer12

Not even close TMZ. Now you're really reaching

i'd be proud too

for some reason if you dont read the words it looks like a before and after shot of meredith vieira....i cant believe theyre 2 different people
lol

LongJohn69

Yeah....that's what I'm talkin bout.

streetdude

Yall have lost your ever loving mind @TMZ, who's ever job it is to do the the picture comparisons need to be tested for drugs,and fitted for glasses, If that does'nt work ,termination would be the next step

Kooky Fan

HAHAHAHAHA - EXCELLENT TMZ!!!

Harri Asikainen

I am a big Suzi Quatro fan from Finland.

Hey you who dont know the facts: I have been Suzi Quatro fan since 1973 and Suzi has sold over 50 million records and had 16 hits in U.K. etc... She is NOT only 15 minutes fame star!!!! Suzi has been doing a lot things all the time so please before you write here silly things use your computer to find out facts! As one of her biggest fan (Suzis own words about me) I am expert knowing all about her career. Suzi has been in Tallulah Who musical main role, Annie get your gun as Annie main role, VERY popular in Europe and as a fact (I was there) 22.000 people sang Happy Birthday for her 50th birthday concert in berlin Waldbühne. Suzi has hosted her own talk show on TV and now is 9th year she host her own BBC 2 radio show, wrote a book in 2007 (biography) this list could be goin on......so that person who said Suzi had her 15 minutes of fame should know the facts first before writing this kind of rubbish!!!

About her hair...it is unbelievable the fuss about Suzis hair... as here in North Europe it is very difficult to understand all that writing.... Well, Suzi had had a many hair styles past years and at the moment she wears 70's style so what!!!? Look at the mirror how is your OWN hair at the moment??? Would be interested to see your hair style who make those comments.

Suzi is the female rock pioneer and has so great career that not many has. She is MULTItalented person and as I have met her countles times and done interviews about her I know she has a great sense of humour.

So keep Rocking SUZI QUATRO!!! See you next month in Sweden. It will be 30 years since I first met Suzi so we have something to celebrate! Suzi is my friend and i can say I AM VERY PROUD ABOUT THAT!

Harri Asikainen