Kanye Issues Apology, Swiftly Takes It Down

9/14/2009 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last night, Kanye West reportedly posted an apology on his blog to Taylor Swift -- but go to the site now, and it's nowhere to be found.

Kanye West
In the apology -- which MTV.com posted a screen grab of -- West said "I'm in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment ... I will apologize to Taylor 2mrw ... I'm sincerely sorry!!!! Much respect!!!!!"

We're not sure how long the post was up, but it's no longer on the site.

Beyonce, who looked mortified when West rushed the stage to give her props, made good in the show calling Swift back onstage to give her a chance to make a proper acceptance speech.

Kristel Dawn

what an a$$ he should be banned and his apology was unacceptable... someone should put a STOP on this stupid...crazzyy IT... he is not a person he is an ANIMAL who should be banned on all awards... there is a time and place to say what's on your mind but this time your pushing it too hard... thanks for Beyonce for the wonderful act of kindness and letting Taylor enjoy her moment...Kanye West you suck and you deserve no one.... thought to share this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89DU6tOV5GU&NR=1

Just sayin'

Beyonce did NOT look "mortified". Mortified would have been looking in horror at what was happening onstage. There would have been no amusement in her eyes or expression. She was LAUGHING and looked like "oh no, you shouldn't be saying this but oh hahah! thank you anyway " Then she had to cover her ass by bringing taylor back on stage.
F*ck Beyonce.
F*ck Kanye.

LOLA CARREON

Can you say BIPOLAR! get help kanye

wonderbred

Kanye has said that he is the real "King of Pop" and has compared himself to Jesus...that in itself says what a delusional, arrogant, Dbag he really is. last night just topped it off and i say
Go Wolf!!

Carl

Not only is he a jerk, but he seems mentally retarded too. How else could you write something so idiotic. I've seen 10 year olds with a better command of the English language.

whocares

Kanye take your fake apology and shove it up your A S S, oh but your fricken head is already there. Big ego...your mom would be proud. ***what celebs now think they can say or do anyting then blog or tweet they are sorry. It doesn't work that way...

Ally

Kanye apologizes and follows it up with a "but" then proceeds to defend his music over another form of music, insulting everyone in the process?? Are you kidding me?! I'd b-slap him if I was his mother. Then again, my adult children wouldn't even THINK to be that disrespectful regardless of their own opinions!

ho hater

What a d!ckhead. He's not apologizing because he doesn't have sense enough to know what he did was wrong, tasteless and tacky. I hope he's on dope, he needs some excuse for his moronic actions.

shuffler

Posted at 11:17AM on Sep 14th 2009 by Yeah, I said it.
-----------------

Just curious, how would you expect Beyonce to react? I agree that she wasn't mortified. But she gets a compliment at the most inopportune time... how is one meant to react? "Thanks, but it's kinda weird what you're saying.. hehe"

How else would you react? It's so out-of-the-blue. How would you react?

Beyonce has class, she did the right thing, she WASN'T covering her butt for her reaction, but understanding the lady's predicament and giving her her TIME.

She's got some semblance of normalcy, unlike Mr Ego Interruptus.

Lanette

Sorry is not good enough. He ruined a special night for a young lady who was probably so thrilled just to be there. You can't give that moment back. I hope MTV never allows him within ten feet of their award shows in the future. Kanye is a talented performer but he appears to be a pompous, arrogant person who has no respect for anyone.

JONS MOMMA

KANYE IS ONE VERY LOST AND SAD LITTLE MAN. HE'S MIDDLE AGED AND ACTING SO CHILDISH. HIM AND HIS SHE-MALE PROSTITUTE LOVER NEED TO DISAPPEAR. RACIST TRASH! I BET YOUR MOMMA'S ROLLING IN HER GRAVE WITH ALL THE NONESENSE YOU'VE BEEN UP TO!

Me

Kanye's website is conveinently down for maintenance. Hmmm. Funny how that is. Probably sick of all the hate comments he's been getting. His apology is not sincere, and there is not another artist out there that would have shown the same disrespect to another winning artist as Kanye did. He is racist, and he is crazy. Anyone remember a little telethon for hurrican katrina victims ? He needs to be banned from the award shows. He shows very poor judgement in all he does. And maybe he needs to go to anger management classes. The guy needs to be put in his place once and for all !! Kanye sucks !

Nikki

You are RUDE CRUDE AND SOCIALLY UNACEPTABLE

Erin

I think that Kanye is an arrogant ass that has a major ego problem that has to be taken down quite a few notches. I am a country fan at heart and it makes me sick to see something like that happen to a teenager. He should realize that music is ever changing and country music is also going mainstream these days. I feel sorry for Kanye because he is a little little man that has to realize that he isn't the best person. I don't even like his music and I a know what good music is.

oOKwinTayJahOo

He put it up as sarcastic gesture. That was a sorry ass apology if I've ever heard/seen one. Seriously Kanye, shut up. For him to mention Beyonce is proof enough. Then he takes the blog down? It shows he's not sorry. UGH!

*check us out: http://half-naked-hoochies.weebly.com*