Most Interesting Man -- Most Fraudulent Accent!!!

9/14/2009 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They say his blood smells like cologne ... we say "The Most Interesting Man in the World" is a total fraud!!!
(well, at least his accent is)

Jonathan Goldsmith: Click to watch

Jonathan Goldsmith -- the dude from the Dos Equis commercials -- surfaced in Los Angeles this weekend, where the most interesting thing we learned about him ... is that he really likes Cream of Mushroom soup.

ROB W

Hmm, Interesting.

Midlife Bachelor

Turns out the most interesting man in the world is quite gracious and personable ... the rest of Hollywood should take notes here!

Not only has he never lost a sock, he serves as a role model for the rest of us Midlife Bachelors!

Pat Brown

Gee, an actor using an accent to portray a character. Who ever would have guessed? Hope the world doesn't crumble. Watch yourselves Brad Pitt, Merryl Streep, Colin Farrell, Tracey Ullmann, and all you other actors! TMZ is out to get ya!

punchapap

Ron Jeremy sez....Stay horny my friends!!

af001

who care if his aacent is fake. i love the commercial regardless. tmz go find an "interesting" story to post.

AJ

He was on The Mark and Brian radio show on 955 KLOS in LA last week. He sounded like a regular guy. No accent at all. http://bit.ly/PxWb6

fassu

he's an actor, and it's a joke. y'all remind me of the people who think the justin case commercials are based on a real guy.

Speedmonkey

"he speaks russian, in french" great ads.

NICO

The guys at Dos Equis, got the advert totally wromg.
Why would I take advice on which beer to drink from a dude who freely admits that he does not drink beer, but when he does, he drinks the afore mentioned bilge water.
I`ll take my beer advice from those in the know, actually DE advertos peopolos. Give me a larger swilling chump , having a laugh anyday.
Oh, and Miller High Life REALLY is the Champagne of Beers!!
Thats my advice, I should know, I drink lots and lots of beer!!!!!

Trobi

Forget the old guy. Who's the girl in the background. =)

BobC

Of course it was fake! It's a commercial, a story. Does anyone think this was actually real? Seriously, seems like a waste of bandwidth to me.

scott

Other items TMZ may find of interest:

1. There is no Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, or Tooth Fairy.
2. George Clooney really *doesn't* rob banks.
3. The "Blair Witch Project" was staged.

Father Guido Sarduchi.

TMZ--This is really boring to say the least get it together and do some reporting on something someone would like to hear about. How about looking back at people like Prince Von A-Hole or the people who made me want to read this....Hollywood propaganda.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2