Octomom: Feed the Children

9/14/2009 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With one of her older spawn at her side, Octomom Nadya Suleman nursed her octobabies in a park near her L.A. home this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

The mother of 86 is also very hungry ... for attention.

balls

balls

balls

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man,
Bake me a cake as fast as you can.
Roll it, and prick it, and mark it with a "K"
And put it in the oven for KOOKY and me!

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

Diane

That picture is disgusting! The woman is seriously deranged and needs to have those kids taken away before one of them is hurt or killed in her care.

The only thing "hot" about that psuedo-mama is the money she has stolen from the State of California and her kids!

Okey

She is not "nursing". She is holding a couple of bottles for the camera. And who piled all those helpless babies around her like a CHEESE display? The Nannies? If so, shame on you Nanny!

Nady looks kinda noddy. How are those meds?

Allen

I don't think that it's better at all that they are kept together just for the sake of being together. They would have been adopted out immediately. People want fresh little babies. They would have been much better off with loving and devoted parents instead of this shallow, self centered, mentally ill, pitiful excuse of a mother. It makes me sick to see her pretending to be the loving mother. She can't even do a good job at pretending.

sick of Rihanna

Chukio- you are freakin' hilarious! LMAO
I agree =)

Allen

This woman is the poster child of mental illness. And to think that she is allowed around children.

Advil

I know she wants to be known for being a "good mom" but everytime I see her either a child is crying, injured or running away from her. Im just saying..........

SERIOUSLY!!!

Could she look any more PLASTIC??? Seriously!, look at those duck lips and faux eyebrows ... and BTW ... why don't we see ALL the kids at one time in a picture?

Nina

What's that red mark by her eye? Botox injection gone bad? Or did one of her kids pop her one again?

Herpes Ho Hilton

Hey OctoNut, people aren't supposed to have litters! At the least, u can't care for them all properly/give them all the attention they need; at worst, 1 or more will have health problems - but of course, that means mo' money for your slacker ass, via taxpayer funded disability checks.

I feel sorry for the kids; but YOU madam are a disgrace to the human race. And yer fug as sin, blech!

Donna

She looks like a Carnival Freak. Actually, she looks like an Octopus just as she is known with the babies all fanned out around her.

Lippy Loo

She has the most disgusting lips on the planet! Those babies look miserable. They need to be taken away from her, she cannot give those babies the attention they need. UGGHH... what a worthless attention getting whoremonger.

Kevin

Someone should euthanize her and her whole litter of bastards.

Fan Since 2007!!!

It's very simple,

Man--Singular, One Man.
Men--Plural, Those Men,

WoMan---Singular, One WoMan,
WoMen---Plural, Those WoMen

I don't understand why it's so hard to remember that...