Rappers, Singers Unite to Bash Kanye

9/14/2009 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebs are speaking out about Swift-gate '09. The general consensus -- Kanye West sucks.

Pitbull: Click to watch
We got Pitbull last night after the show, where he called Kanye a "f**king disrespectful motherf**ker" -- and he's not alone. Just check out these Twitter updates.

Pink: Kanye west is the biggest piece of s**t on earth. Quote me. Beyonce is a classy lady.I feel for her, too.Its not her fault at all, and her and taylor did their thing. And douche bag got kicked out. HA.

Katy Perry: F**K U KANYE. IT'S LIKE U STEPPED 0N A KITTEN.

Joel Madden: WOW Taylor Swift's first VMA and she didn't even get to ENJOY it. Kanye You were just a bully on that one man.

Adam Lambert
: Kanye needs to chill. He freaks out every year. It ain't that deep man.

John Mayer
: Big love to my girl @taylorswift13. A class act.

Kelli Pickler:
Tator Tot, you handled yourself with Grace. Kanye, go grow some f-ing b*lls bitch! don't mess w/my lil sis!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ww

BOYCOTT KAYNE!!!!!!!!!! U SUK!!!!!!!!!
XOXOX TAYLOR & BEYONCE

tiredinFL

Leno doesn't start filming his 1st new show til 4PM - there's plenty of time to message the show telling them to replace this loser! I will not give this jackoff another penny or second of my viewing time.

danica

I don't know who Pitbull is but the other stars on dead on it. this jerk should be condemned by every artist. He is repulsive!

Seacrest is a Shorty

Mr. West needs to reanalize his place in the universe.

sonny chiba

nice,keep it going...kanyes career is over

Phishsteak

Rappers, singers, along with every other person on the planet unite to bash the Kayne. Oh my hell. He's toast. He will never live this down. You can have love for pop culture Kanye without being a nimrod.

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

WE LOVE YOU PITBULL!!!!!!!

SUN

Kanye is an angry man. Dont make this into a race thing for all minorities. I am one, and I find what he did to be disgusting!!! I felt so sorry for Taylor Swift. I am from Detorit, and even the "black" radio station WJLB, is putting him down for what he did.

Lisa

Kayne made an extremely bad move. Definitely. I love love love Taylor Smith and think she is a great kid and sweet role model for my 14 year old. I also like Kayne and feel he too is extremely talented My Ego rocks! The problem is that he is sick of MTV giving out awards to artist who are not the best one for the award. Case being he gave his own award once to who all knew was probably more deserving. HE IS NOT A BAD guy. This had nothing to do with Taylor Swift it could have been lady gaga or any of the others and he would have felt the same way. He just is not like most who sit back and say nothing. Now had it been any older more experienced artists he would been told off right there rightfully so but Taylor is a nice girl who was enjoying that moment of a dream come true and he blew it for her and she will never get it back. He should promote her music and offer to work with her for free that may touch on the apology she deserves. If that was my little sis I would be after him too. Kayne sweetie you mean well truly but just be careful when and where you speak and express your rightful thoughts! DO go above and beyond to make this up to TAYLOR and quit expecting MTV to change their award giving process this been going on for years before you got there!

letz byonest

tune into

for VMA recap and tonz of remixes including "Run This Town" REMIX - B.YONEST

liz

GOD took the wrong guy. Kanye should be gone & MIchael should still be with us!!!!!!!!

Casey

All I know is, Kanye's mother gave fantastic head. Downed every last drop, too.

Maurice D-B

As much as I'd like to see this come back to Kanye & end his career... I don't think it will. Same with Chris Brown... They will always have those diehard fans who defend them even when it's OBVIOUS they are wrong. Kanye needs to get over himself...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments