Ultra D-Bag Kanye Hijacks Taylor Swift

9/14/2009 7:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West needs to stop. Seriously.

After Taylor Swift -- who is just 19 years old, mind you -- won the award for Best Female Video at the VMAs, Kanye rushed the stage, took the mic from her and proclaimed Beyonce had "one of the best videos of all-time."

For her part, Beyonce looked completely mortified by Kanye's childish actions.

carrie

Your poor mother is probably rolling over in her grave Kanye you are so pathetic.

doc86

Kanye is a prick and always will be.

Julia

It goes to show you what a LOW LIFE, NO CLASS! Piece of Crap he is! I don't see what anyone White or Black sees in him! What a poor excuse for a human being....

Disgusted in TMZ

I am absolutley DISGUSTED at this behaviour. Didn't his mother teach him any manners? I am so sick of Kanye West, his mother would be turning in her grave. He can't Rap for Sh*T and the only reason his music is OK is because he samples from other people. Grrrrr he gets on my nerves.

Martha

MAYBE I DIDN'T SEE WHAT TMZ SAW, BUT BEYONCE DID NOT LOOK UPSET TO ME. SHE LOOKED AMUSED.

jack

Kanye West needs to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled brat, if he doesnt agree with something he ruins it for someone else. His outburst are embarrassing, and hes a disgrace to chicago.
re-wire his mouth shut

endmills

Right on Lilliana, I agree. He just selfishly ripped the (much more-deserved) attention from the wonderful MJ Tribute and now everyone's talking about this tasteless stunt.

rmmp

What a complete Ahole and waste of space! I hope that kicked his ass out of the place. I loved it when people started booing him and chearing Taylor's name!

andre

this isnt the kanye west i know. wtf is hi damn problem? U JUST LOST MY RESPECT FOR U MAN. taylor swift congratulations, u deserve that moonman trophy.

sherry

Congratulation to Taylor Swift. She deserved the award and reacted to his rudeness with charm and grace. Someone get Kanye a muzzle and restraining jacket!

Natalie

He's such a sad little man! He and his blad hooker need to leave. BAN his sorry ass! Taylor deserved just as any other nominee would have and he's just pathetic and this is exactly what he wants... is for everyone to talk about it cause now he's relavent... too bad it's not for his music! CANT STAND THE GUY!!

Fido

What a clasless idiot, but what do you expect from a rapper.

FS

He is such an idiot

rex kramer

Kanye is still bitter about George W. killing his mother.

uhHuh

I AGREE, THE BEST VIDEO WAS NOT TAYLOR'S ..BUT WHO THE HELL AM I OR KANYE WEST TO JUDGE????
DOUCHE BAG.
GETTA LIFE.
KICK HIM OUT OF ALL AWARDS.
BOYCOTT.
BOYCOTT.
WAIT. DOES ANYONE BUY HIS MUSIC???