Whitney Houston --

Bobby Spit In My Face

9/14/2009 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's no secret Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown had a volatile relationship -- but today on "Oprah," Houston described one particularly vicious instance where he allegedly spit on her, she made him bleed ... and their daughter watched the whole thing.

Whitney Houston: Click to watch

the truth hurts huh

Oprah and Whitney both acted like the whole story of her sick, messed up life was for AMUSEMENT! What the hell is wrong with BOTH of them? Can you say HYPE?!! They both need lifetime therapy.

the truth hurts huh

Whitney's had so much work done on her face (injections and/or lifts) she can hardly move her mouth. Yeah - this is a sign she's really figured out what values are important in life.

Just go sing for Clive. ..... Her poor daughter. The only truly helpless victim in the situation.

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

WHITNEY DRUGS 101:

Rock cocaine/Crack is the same. If you cooked it it's CRACK..PERIOD

When one of the magazines showed pictures of your bathroom, there were crack pipes on the sink.

Getting better is admitting you had a "CRACK HABIT".......

People kill me, trying to justify their type of drug habit, as if CRACK is the lowest form of being a drug addict and everything else is upper class.

GotScoop?

I will NEVER BLAME WHITNEY for the abuse she took and allowed herself to take from Bobbie. She NEVER EVER had a man, and was trying to convince herself that this man, Bobbie, loved her -- of course, there have been worse relationships she's known about, so she was trying her hardest to be a 'good woman' and stick it out; the problem is when drugs are involved, you begin to lose your self-esteem, self-worth; and that's what happens when you're with a pusher-husband! IF HE REALLY TRULY LOVED HER, he wouldn't have allowed drugs into her home! MEN ALWAYS DO THAT TO WOMEN! I'm strong; but I was so, so there, a place where I (and anyone else who knew me) NEVER thought I'd be; although it took six years to dig myself out of that grave (whom, I give all glory to GOD for helping me), but I GOT THE HELL OUT! God forbid, and have mercy, on, any snake of a man that would creep his way through deceit back into my life, I will gladly sit in prison after beating the holy crap out of him!

I AM PROUD OF YOU WHITNEY! GOD GOT YOU KNOW, AND HE'LL KEEP YOU! I LOVE YOUR NEW SONG, AND WILL BUY YOUR NEW ALBUM! YOU BELONG TO GOD, AND SO DOES YOUR TALENT! ALL YOU UNFORGIVERS, BACK OFF, AND JUST REMEMBER: YOU ARE HUMAN TOO AND SUBJECT TO HUMAN FRAILTIES SO BE VERY, VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU JUDGE!

the truth hurts huh

IF YOU COOKED IT IT S CRACK ...... You got it. And not owning the full extent of her addiction shows that she is NOT even close to being beyond going right back into it. Denial - denial - denial. And Oprah just enabled her all the way through this bogus "Revelation Interview"!!!

the truth hurts huh

# 67 GotScoop? ..... I don't know how old you are .... but I suggest you commit yourself to self-esteem building right this moment! Until women TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for ALLOWING men or anyone to abuse them - and recognize that they ALREADY have low self-esteem to be in that position in the first place - and get the help THEY need - the pattern of always being the "victim" will never stop.

EVERY INDIVIDUAL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN CHOICES!!!!!

(If someone has serious mental health problems - then they get committed so someone else makes choices for them. Got it?_

susan

Amazing. Any one of us would have had our child taken away by protective services if we ran a family with two crack head parents. But Hollywood glorifies it.

mahogany

Oh puhleze tell me she din't.... I am puking right now, and not just in my mouth a little. Give me a big fat freaking break. We the people were subjected to all her stoopid drama, over and over again, FOR YEARS.... because she couldn't get her act together enough and leave that pile of fertilizer long time ago. Now she's gonna drag out all the stuff we "missed" and subject us to that. Try the power of positive, Whit, and leave the BS in the gutter.... where it belongs! Maybe she's too far gone to ever regain what she had. What a waste.

WHO THE HEL* CARES!!! Not me!!!

Dang... let me crawl down off this soapbox now.

monica

There are some people who don't care about other people problems in this world and TMZ is truly a format for those people who have gone through problems in their life to bash. WOW it's not amazing how people blog on othe people's problems, celebrity or not. I only will say to Ms. Whitney to stay strong in the Lord. You are loved and your strength will always bring you through.

Donna

Oh, please, Whitney, You and only you are responsible for the lousy choice you made to marry bobby Brown. You revealed who you are. You had so many advantages growing up and God blessed you with a beautiful family, gorgeous looks, a perfect figure and talent that only God can bestow. What did you do with it? Drugs, sex and rock 'n roll with a low life good-for-nothing. Take responsibility and maybe you can overcome it. Bobby Brown is not responsible for your bad choices.

Twinker

All I can say is that I Thank God for her mother finally getting through to Whitney so that her granddaughter would be out of this mess too. I refuse to judge about the relationship because it is none of my business and who knows besides God how really bad it all got between all the people involved. What matters now is that Whitney has another chance to showcase her amazing, God Given talents and to raise her daughter in some semblance of peace and stability.

ShesControlled

Until Whitney can stop hiding behind the marriage vows excuse (which Oprah offered as an excuse and Whitney jumped on) and admit to her own responsibility to the situation, there is no point in listening to any more of what she has to say. Anyone who knows an addict, knows the blame game. It's not until one can admit to themselves that they alone own the responsibility for their addiction and recovery, will they begin their recovery. In 99.9% of addicts, there is no one holding them down force feeding the drug of choice. Running from the truth just keeps you there.

steelers99

JEZZZZZZZZZZ....ORCA WINDBAG is an enabler using her show as a springboard to her recovery in the music world...she's spoon feeding all the answers to WHITLESS HOUSTON....get bobby brown on there NOW

Misty

Sum of you guys can be so heartless. Yeah she did drugs. Ok, and? Ya'll are actin' like she the only one in the world that has or that just cuz she's a celeb she isn't allowed to fall. Please let's get over ourselves and just keep quiet if we have nothing constructive to say. This is the same thing we did to Michael Jackson and he didn't come back into the limelight long enough before he died. THATS when we realized a legend was gone to us forever. At least Whitney is back. What if she suffered the same fate as MJ? We would be the same ones twitering "OMG The Voice is gone" and buying her albums after death. Why can't we let good things happen to people and just let them be?

GotScoop?

The MINUTE MARIAH CAREY surfaced, and Whitney started being pumped up, even made the movie "the Bodyguard," I knew Whitney feared for her plateau and was headed for a fall because it was ALL FALSE! She could have been more of a "woman," and let Mariah have her fame! But, NO, I truly believe Whitney's PRIDE got in the way, and God definitely humbled her (I didn't see the interview, but maybe she still needs to know who the lifter/lower of human beings is, and that IS GOD -- not by our OWN POWER -- what power? ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD! He gives and he takes away!)

I didn't watch the interview, but I hope she reads my post and humbles herself!