Chris Brown -- Just Throw It in the Bag

9/16/2009 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Chris Brown has been placed on the roadside cleanup crew for the day -- which means he'll spend 3-5 hours picking weeds and picking up trash on the side of the road. The next time Chris reports for hard labor -- which may not be tomorrow -- he could be assigned to different tasks.

Roads in Richmond, Virginia are going to be a whole lot cleaner now -- but not necessarily safer -- because Chris Brown officially kicked off his 180 day hard labor sentence this morning with a little roadside cleanup.

Chris Brown

Honk if you hate domestic violence.

Miles

Isnt this illegal? What happens when fans starts showing up at his work sites? SMH

Only marry foreign women

Here is a a confusion of a woman who brags about killing her husband. She added, "...but before that I had done...some groundwork. I went to the domestic violence shelter and I pleaded my case.."

Will the police charge her with murder and filling false domestic violence report?

The confusion of murder starts at 0:51

Mark

PLEASE

HA HA. Still not enough justice. I was hoping and knew TMz would get these pictures. HA HA. LMAO LMAO LMAO.

The Observer

Cleaning up the road is considered hard labor? Puh-lease. I guess those days of busting rocks with a sledgehammer or digging ditches in the baking sun are long gone.

Newspeak

why do those "police" look more like military than police? or none of you notice that because your too busy watching the clown show?

T

TMZ I am disappointed in you and Harvey you should know better, you are a lawyer. There is a difference between domestic violence and assault. Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna. They do not have kids or property together. He has never kept Rihanna in a financial bind, like most men who are domestic abusers do. They were never married or lived in the same residence together. So TMZ get the terminology straight, so everyone on this post knows the difference. And so what, he is doing what he suppose to be doing. Do you have any prison pictures of TI in jail?

Me

I don't know about Virginia laws, but here in California it is illegal to honk your horn for non-emergency situations. (And now, Chris Brown doing Cal-Trans type work is NOT an emergency.) Encouraging commuters to honk can contribute to creating an accident. Nice going TMZ, encouraging people to break the law.

Now if your camera guys would only help in picking up the trash, that would be priceless! :)

Go Team Chris!

mrez golucky

Yikes! Good for him! He's produced so much crappy music over the years- he might as well pick some up!

CrisDizzle

Un-huh un-huh un-huh
Just throw it in the Bag!
Un-huh un-huh un-huh =P

cllgbndgrl91

Oh, boy, oh boy, oh boy. Laugh it up now guys. Laugh it up. The fact that the man has the courage and bravery to accept his punishment shows that he is taking a step in the right direction. You all can laugh now, but just watch when he is even more successful than before. Be careful who you talk about, laugh at, or judge, because it will come back to haunt you. God Bless.

PLEASE

HONKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!. I wish I coud throw a dirty runny diaper out of the window his way. I hope he is hating life today. He should have this pic on his my space page. We should send Rihanna pictures of these. Bet she would get a kick out of it.

CrisDizzle

Hey Chris will you please pick up the soda that I dropped on the freeway, please? =P lol

Pimp Daddy

Haaaa

I may drive down to Richmond just to see his
dumb ass doing what He was Meant to Do, Be a Trash Man...

You missed a used condom there chris !!

HAhHHAa he an kanya are both Jack Asses !!!!!

B.

You know what”
He knows how get down on his hands and knees real Good..

From Bottom-turn

JennyBlaze

ALL OF YOU GUY ARE THE BIGGEST HATERS...I DON'T GET WHY EVERYONE IS ACTING LIKE THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG LIKE THEY ALL SIN FREE...U ALL CAN CHOKE ON HIS BIG DYCK SINCE U GET OFF ON THIS KID'S MISTAKES....WAY TO GO CHRIS I KNOW UR GOING TO COME OUT JUST FINE...TELL ALL DEM HATER TO SUCK ON YOUR 19YR OLD DYCK...OLD RETARDS.