Jess Lashes Out -- Why Would I Stop Searching?

9/16/2009 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

jessica simpsonJessica Simpson still believes her beloved Malti-Poo Daisy isn't coyote food yet -- despite all of the "assholes" telling her to give up hope.

Simpson -- who watched Daisy get snatched up by a ferocious coyote Monday night -- just posted the following message on her Twitter page:

"Still holding out hope despite the assholes that say is it a dumb thing to do. Daisy is my baby...why would I stop searching? I'm a mom."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

L.A

If that was my Dog I would have ran after the coyote with a some food and a knife if I could have got it quick enough. Or if I had no time I would have just ran after it as quickly as possible. I know everyone would say that is nuts but I once knew a woman that restled a Big dog off her child that was mauling it and you would never believe the strength of a mother fighting for her child. She was able to get the dog off the child! I would have ran after the coyote or grabbed something and tried to follow it. That would be my first instinct. Not sure if she did that so I don't know. I know in a situation like that you have to think quick but there may have been a way to get it back. If she had a big fence it would have been hard for the coyote to jump over the fence with the dog in it's mouth also. Another thing is if you know this is an area where coyotes come out at night? Why was the dog outside at 9:00pm unsupervised. I feel very bad she lost her dog but there are warnings in L.A about this with alot of other people that has lost their dogs and people never think it will happen to them. Then just when you would least expect it things like that happen. The dog should have been on a leash or in an enlosed area if she let it out at night so that it could not have been taken like that. Tough lessen to learn but I work with animal organizations and I live on Long Island and we still tell people to walk their dogs or have an high fence and there are no coyotes in LI. But really sorry to say this but this is partially her fault.

balls

balls

Daniel

How sad. We have friends in Laurel Canyon and they are very careful about letting their Sheltie out to pee unattended because of the high numbers of coyotes in the canyon. I can't imagine seeing this happen to my dog.

Coop

Give her a break, some people don't have kids and treat their dogs as children. I know I did before I had children.

GO-BAMA

You go girl! F all you people who cannot simpathize with her, you are all heartless A-holes! I do hope she finds her doggy safe and sound.

F U dog haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah

I agree Jess! I know how you feel. No matter how unlikely it is, I would still hold out hope against hope too. You can't help it when it's your (fur) baby! Ignore the unfeeling jerks that feel the need to be cruel.

Megz

Oh please! Jessica Simpson is so far from even being mother material, let alone being a mother! She is one of the many reasons I keep saying Kurt Cobain had it right MANDATORY BREEDING LAWS!!!

DEATH ROW

That's 2 bad.

mrez golucky

Yikes! Ouch!

J

I'm the skinwalker who cast a spell on the wannabe-Pocahontas. LMAO! I got ur dog so be an indian giver or you won't see your dog again.

justice is mine says the lord

May God protect your precious puppy. I remember when Nick got her for you. She is as cute today as she was then. I hope you find her and that you are right that she simply got away. How awful to watch. I pray that you will be able to deal with whatever comes next. We are praying for you and for daisy. Dont pay attention to the jerks out there that have no heart let alone brains. They should be picked up by a coyote. I have a wonderful chocolate lab and a elderly bassett hound. If anything remotely as horrible as this happened to them I dont think I could go on. You are a good Mommy...dont think that this is your fault or something silly like that. The coyote didnt know that Daisy was your baby...afterall the coyote apparently didnt have a mom to teach it right from wrong! tee hee..
We love you very much thru everything you go thru, everything you do...we love you and we still love Nick..he is our hometown boy. No matter what is the deal between you two, we love you both individually not as a box set.
Remember to think and be positive over Daisy. We will be thinking of you.

Your fan in Cincinnati

KIDS AT RISK karen lee

Poor Jessica. She deserves every sympathy for being a mother whose child was horribly snatched in the jaws of a coyote. But, holding out hope against Mother Nature --just as ridiculous as an Amber Alert for Daisy.
Daisy was road kill for a hungry wild animal. WHY was DAisy exposed to THAT KIND of danger? WHO living in California WASN'T AWARE of the months long WILDFIRES that destroyed THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS OF ACRES of wildlife habitat.
ALL those hungry animals (the ones who were lucky enough to SURVIVE being burned to death) courtesy of man (the one who set the FIRES) ... THE ANIMALS have to go SOMEWHERE to find food (and water).
DO NOT EXPOSE helpless little creatures to BIGGER, BADDER (very hungry) ONES. BAd owner. BAD mother.
NOTE TO JESSICA: if you're going out in the wild with a pet, take a DOGO ARGENTINO --who would have a chance against a hungry wild coyote.
Those who want to keep SMALL animals, FENCE your yards --using STRONG industrial fencing (and beware of eagles, hawks, etc) who swoop down FROM the air looking for small animals.

Sarah

"Hi, it's me reality. Your dog is dead. Accept that and deal with it....like an adult."

jbob1014

Just proves to me that she is an irresponsible dog owner

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I understand what she's saying.. but maybe she DOES need to face the facts... the chances of her dog escaping the mouth of a coyote is pretty slim to none. The coyote wouldn't have let it go!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments