Jess Lashes Out -- Why Would I Stop Searching?

9/16/2009 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

jessica simpsonJessica Simpson still believes her beloved Malti-Poo Daisy isn't coyote food yet -- despite all of the "assholes" telling her to give up hope.

Simpson -- who watched Daisy get snatched up by a ferocious coyote Monday night -- just posted the following message on her Twitter page:

"Still holding out hope despite the assholes that say is it a dumb thing to do. Daisy is my baby...why would I stop searching? I'm a mom."

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Joy

291. .........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Remember when Jessica bullied and belittled Carrie Underwood for being a Vegetarian?...

Bet Jessica wishes that coyote was a Vegetarian!

Karma's a Bitch, huh...

Posted at 4:34PM on Sep 17th 2009 by mandalay

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/jessica-simpson-puts-her-daisy-dukes-up/20#comments#ixzz0RNrj4oB4

LMAO...HILARIOUS!!!

seriously

I feel bad for the dog for having such an idiot for an owner. This dog never stood a chance when she became Jessica's. It's bad enough that the dog died but what is sadder is its idiot owner actually thinks she's still alive. I don't know whether to feel sorry for Jessica for being so stupid or be disgusted.

Joy

A man just tried to attack Ryan Seacrest, Wow...do you think also had something to do with Jessica Simpson's dog disappearing after all there are fliers? Oh wait silly me a coyote took it. Stupid Jessica Simpson!

Joy

The guy who attacked ryan is a dark colored male, the coyote is dark. Oh Jessica Simpson I must of solved the mystery, take down those fliers and sing a country song! Must be one of the same. Now everytime anyone does something stupid they should say they pulled a jessica simpson! Txs Perez for confirming what we all know she's a moron!

tracey

she is as dumb as she is cute.

Joy

Ah my dog got snatched away by a coyote...I should go put up a flier. Yes coyotes love to read! I'm sure he dropped the dog off somewhere safe and didn't you know...EAT IT! WOW I've seen rocks smarter.

ralphie the one-eyed

Jessica, while your dog was being carried off,

at what point did you jump in to save the day?

At what point did you give the coyote a flying tackle
and rescue the little doggie?

If it makes you feel any better, I’m sure while the cute
little doggie was being torn to shreds and eaten alive, it was thinking of you, and how much it missed you already, and not how you just sat back and watched your “baby” being carried off.

I’m sure your “baby” feed two or three others in the coyote pack.

Try getting a cat. At least they fight back.

Joy

288. Considering yourself a "mom" without kids is creepy no matter what age you are.

Offering a reward is extremely flaky and makes Jessica look ridiculous.

Daisy is no longer with us. Coyotes do not write ransom notes nor do they want to steal dogs to raise as their own; they want to eat dogs. I feel bad for Jessica but she needs to come back to reality.

Posted at 3:53PM on Sep 17th 2009 by Lisa

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/jessica-simpson-puts-her-daisy-dukes-up/20#comments#ixzz0ROtVGSIc

Well said!!!

Joy

boycott jessica simpson! What's that? no one buys her music anyways oh ok never mind!

THE SOURCE

So she should have let Nick be the Indian giver and gave the pooch back to Nick.

This would have never happend!

parakeetazz

Okay if this makes me a dog hater than fine but I am just coming out and saying it,
Her dog is dead if a coyote grabbed it and ran off with it, its common sense here and if you think I am wrong or I am just being insensitive use your own brain and think about what coyotes are! They are predators and as predators they hunt smaller animals and her dog fits the bill. It sucks but it happens, I have lost many pets to coyotes so I know what I am saying from my own memory of them. I understand she still wants to have hope but eventually she needs to use her brain and realize her dog is gone, the coyote will NOT just drop the dog and walk away, once he grabbed her dog, as mean as this sounds, it was lunch. It is not a matter of being insensitive or a dog hater or whatever you people want to call others it is straight up common sense. I cant believe this is still going on anyways, anyone with a brain knows her dog is dead so really before you get all, oh lets protect Jessica against doggy haters, think first and realize we are only saying what is obvious. Her dog was taken by a coyote which means it is dead end of story. You cant put nicely so stop trying, sometimes the truth hurts.

stacey

poor jess, this isn't cool. I have a puggle named savannah and i know if she ever got snatched up and i had the money i would look for her for months if i had to. Dogs have personalities, they become your best friends sometimes and i feel sorry for the heartless people who don't realize that and choose to make fun of her. They do become like children to people who don't have any. I'm so sorry about Daisy Jessica, I hope everything gets better for you and that Daisy is okay.

Joy

306. I am so sorry jessica i know how you feel i have a dog he is my life his name is frito lay, if that would of hapened to me i would still be searching, so people that think your nuts they must not be dog lovers, i will pray you will find your dog, god bless you and your little dog good luck and i pray he is returned to you tina

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/16/jessica-simpson-puts-her-daisy-dukes-up/21#comments#ixzz0RT5nKbG1

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, SOME OF US HAVE OR HAVE LOST PETS, IT'S HER "I WILL PUT UP A POSTER BULL THAT GETS EVERYONE WORKED UP" SHE'S A LITTLE GIRL NOT A WOMAN! SHE'S DUMBER THEN A ROCK!

PurpleKalla

I am 100% on Jessica' side, hope she knows that that are other "dog & cat mom's" out there that totally understand. I lost my cat for 3 weeks (in august) and I got her back, people said forget it and move on. What do they know? If I had, then the wonderful soul who found her would not of seen my flyers and called me...and i got my baby back. And those people felt stupid for what they said.
Keep Looking Jess, it is not hurting anything to have hope and to keep searching, use every resource possible.
Behind you 100% girl!