Jess Lashes Out -- Why Would I Stop Searching?

9/16/2009 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

jessica simpsonJessica Simpson still believes her beloved Malti-Poo Daisy isn't coyote food yet -- despite all of the "assholes" telling her to give up hope.

Simpson -- who watched Daisy get snatched up by a ferocious coyote Monday night -- just posted the following message on her Twitter page:

"Still holding out hope despite the assholes that say is it a dumb thing to do. Daisy is my baby...why would I stop searching? I'm a mom."

whatever

So all those who adopt children aren't Mom's either??

Are you gonna tell Angelina Jolie that she isn't a Mom to those adopted kids????

who dat

I just want to see her tits before those DD's are hanging down to her waist. Like a roll of quarters in a tube sock.

Pixie

First and foremost, my sympathies go out to Jessica on the loss of her pet. As a pet owner, it's the hardest thing you'll ever deal with. I feel for her, I really do. But let's face it, it was a coyote doing what coyotes do. He wasn't grabbing a new playmate, he was finding a meal. It sucks, but it's the course of nature. Big things eat small things.

She needs to accept the loss so that she can begin the grieving process.

SoCal Razzles

Wow, some of you people are just mean spirited. Leave Jessica alone already, she's grieving over a lost pet. So she says something sorta stupid, like being a "dog-mom"...it's not the first time it's ever been said.

Joy

ydoucare

Jessica Simpson is like a 3 year old. Your dog is dead. Logic prevails here. Coyotes primarily feed on small animals. The dog would never stand a chance, even if it somehow escaped the coyote's mouth. It would have easily been chased back down.

you just don't get it

She is simply in denial.
Couple that with reading hate sites such as this would be very demoralizing.

SoCal Razzles

59. "Oh, and as a side note, unless that mutt came out of your womb - you're not a mother. Don't insult REAL mothers. You're a dog owner"

So all those who adopt children aren't Mom's either??

Posted at 7:42PM on Sep 16th 2009 by LuLu

She's talking about dogs vs humans...not humans in general LuLu. Although using Angelina Jolie as a stellar example of adoption is a far stretch...must be the granola talking.

Joy

. 75. Please if anyone has spoken to the coyote, maybe knows someone who knows the coyote, perhaps the coyote told a friend...Coyote this will eat @ you, you will feel guilty for the rest of your life. Turn yourself in you will be a better animal for it. I can help you (I'm Jessica Simpson) I know people I can get you protection + I'm offering a reward. Mine and Nicks reality show all on dvd not vhs!

Posted at 7:44PM on Sep 16th 2009 by Can you see her in a meeting?

Alan

Hire me... My dogs will track the coyote and find its special area where it takes its food?? We can look for bones? But, Always hope for the best! Next time buy a Banddogge and the coyote is dinner.

Sarah

LuLu - of course you're a "mom" if you adopt a child. A CHILD, not a damn dog. Seriously sweetie, use your brain.

UGGGGHHH

My heart goes out to jess. It hard to believe the poor thing is still alive especially taken by those nasty coyote.
I am an animal lover and feel your pain Jess.

all you animal haters GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacko Was A Wacko

You are a "Mom", Jessica? If you believe that then you are some kind of nut. While you are searching for your dog, why don't you also search for Jimmy Hoffa, Judge Crater and Amelia Earhart. You have about as much of a chance at finding them as you do of finding Fido.

Kathy

i really hope Daisy is still alive... i felt soo sad.. i have maltese also and i love him =(

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

I feel so so sorry for her. I do not care for her,but I understand pet owners.
We do not know if left her dog in the backyard alone,walking with her without a leesch, but it can happen. Coyotes, bobcats take adult people too.
I read here that they take the animals quick so Daisy probably did not suffer.
I only wish her folks did not let her post a reward for finding the dog or go with these find a dog people.
I feel sorry for.It will take a long time to get past this.I read yrs.ago Halle Berry two little toy dogs were snatched up by coyotes. Google it.