Jess Lashes Out -- Why Would I Stop Searching?

9/16/2009 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

jessica simpsonJessica Simpson still believes her beloved Malti-Poo Daisy isn't coyote food yet -- despite all of the "assholes" telling her to give up hope.

Simpson -- who watched Daisy get snatched up by a ferocious coyote Monday night -- just posted the following message on her Twitter page:

"Still holding out hope despite the assholes that say is it a dumb thing to do. Daisy is my baby...why would I stop searching? I'm a mom."

Joy

Now for important news on as the world turns lily and Damian slept together...finally!

Joy

Underwood?! LMAO

Skippie

I know what it is like to lose a beloved pet to a coyote. It's hard, but Jessica really needs to face reality that her dog is no longer amongst the living.

Shannon

I am so sorry Jessica for what may have happened to your beloved Daisy! I know that I would NEVER stop looking for one of my family members - Yes I am talking about my dogs and cats... Don't listen to the other people... you have a big heart that has room for many even after the love you have for Daisy. I pray for her safety and that you are reunited with her soon!

Joy

Wow if the things she says and does are stupid can you imagine what goes on in her head!? The things we don't know about. Oh wow.

Janet

I bet Jessica wishes Tony Romo was being carried away instead of her precious Daisy.

Joy

91. to #77 who says we are animal haters, then you're as dumb she is, what we are all in shock over is the stupidity of putting up a reward for a dog taken by a coyote. Do you think the coyote snatched her dog to protect him from her awful singing? bad acting sibling? creepy knows all about her boobs daddy? claiming a reward? nope... I'm thinking he was hungry. So we all think it's sad that the dog died or presumed dead, what makes us mad is her being the idiot she is!

Joy

Put us out of our misery by not reporting on this dumb "celebrity" I use the word very loosely!

Wow

I'm sorry for her loss, but I fear the worst.

nightcrawler

YOU TALKIN TO ME...YOU TALKIN TO ME!

sara

I am a mother to 3 and a grandmother to 4 just adopted a 6 year old .i have two dog's and i love them just like they were my kid's !!animal's love you for who you are and that's that!!!! i have more compassion for animal's then most grown humans!!!! so leave Jess alone i know how she feels i lost my rottie and i cried for day's my prayer's are with you and daisy

jm

The dingo ate my baby!!!

Liz

Jessica...if I were you, I'd call the local police department and ask them if they would search with one of their search dogs for you. Seriously!

Joy

Tmz, where's your poll...you know the How many people think Jessica simpson is an idiot for letting a company donate, DONATE their services to her when other people who really can't offered to have this company search, probably cash out some of their retirement savings/max out credit cards to have them look for their pets. They cost $175 an hour, what she can't pay??? Cheap bitch!

Zippy T. Pinhead

I hate to break this to you Jessica but your not a mom, your a pet owner, or in your case-a former pet owner. Perhaps your holding out hope that maybe the coyote or one of his accomplices i.e.(a turtle, rabbit, snake) will swing by your house with a ransom notes demanding a years supply of garbage and access to your garage year round.