Audrina's Alleged Stalker Back on the Streets

9/19/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Audrina Patridge's alleged stalker is out of jail and free to go wherever he wants ... except, of course, for the 100 yards or so he's been ordered to stay away from Ms. Patridge.

We've learned 24-year-old Zachary Loring was released from jail yesterday, after being arrested Tuesday on two outstanding warrants.

The warrants were issued after Loring skipped out on a few anger management classes -- which he was supposed to attend following his May arrest for vandalism and disturbing the peace.

Yesterday the judge freed Loring under the condition he finishes the anger management classes within the next two months.

While he was locked up, Loring was served with Audrina's restraining order.

Simone

First page!!!!! But, I don't know if this news will have more thant this, so...

mrez golucky

Yikes! I'll be worried!

brenda

These so called celebrities who walk would walk by me on the streets are no better than GARBAGE. Its less than 15 minutes of fame

brenda

These so called celebrities who would would walk by me on the streets are no better than GARBAGE. Its less than 15 minutes of fame

brenda

WHO IS THIS PERSON???????????

brenda

i LOVE this site but these people are GARBAGE and if i saw them on the streets, I wouldnt know who they were. The original HOLLYWOOD wouldnt be any of these losers. 5 minutes of fame? id rather be who I am and nobody knows who I am.

Elizabeth

Calm yourself, Brenda. We got it the first three times, thanks for the input. Duly noted.

Black Atheist

How about this scene:

Clutching a butcher's knife, Zachory peered through the bushes. He could see Audrina clearly. He crept towards her. "96, 97, 98, 99...oh crap! 100 yards! That's as close as the court says I can get. DAMN!

Get my drift. That poor girl!

Elizabeth

I think the numbers would be getting smaller: 105, 104, 103, 102, 101...100 yards. Unless he's walking away.

Annie

Maybe he just wants a bite of that pineapple burger.

Linda Mott

She needs a bodyguard. He is unstable and can't be trusted to keep his distance.

jzsteen

LOL, LIke people like this actually care about court orders! Gimme a break!

Jess
www.real-privacy.net.tc

Ryan

A no talent whore has a stalker.......ummmm who cares !!!!! tell him to take out Speidie as well.

coreyisdead

We all know Zachory Loring is a famous stalker , but who is this Audrina Patridge's ?????????????

ON ANOTHER NOTE ,RIP COREY HAIM YOU WONT BE MISSED

LAnn

if i were her i'd hire the hells angels for security. LOL!
they'd take care of him.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments