Evi Quaid Attacks Officer with Sign Language

9/25/2009 3:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Evi Quaid is using her fine-arts skills to attack the Presidio County Sheriff's deputy who arrested her -- hand-painting a big, fat sign which accuses the officer of being a dirty, bribe-taking cop.

Evi Quaid

Evi painted the sign -- directed at Deputy James Davis -- on the side of a truck she personally drove and parked outside of Mayor Dan Dunlap's office moments ago. The sign says "Deputy James Davis takes payments ... call & make offers."

But Deputy Davis tells us he won't take the smear campaign laying down, saying, "She's entitled to her freedom of speech, but at some point it becomes libel. I'm considering legal action if it continues."

my my my

Guess its slow going for the Qualuedes, I mean Quaids. They need publicity this badly! Sad

Cleveland-West_Side

You tell'm Evi!
Now this is really getting funny.

C

I hope she has proof or they're going to owe a lot more than that lousy hotel bill.

mrez golucky

Yikes! Nice!

Cant Watch

Okay, she's lost it. That's not normal! The officer must be having a really good laugh!

P.S.: I'm CHEF KOOKY'S NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!

pam

Well, hell yes they arrested them. There was a warrant out stupids....you skipped on a hotel bill.
Dang of all the gall!

Terre

Oh just pay your damn bills and the STFU! Looks and sounds like this woman is going through some sort of mental breakdown!

Paulie

Evi Quaid again! She is gonna be very embarrased when she comes off of her drug high some time around Tuesday next week!!

------------------------

JustWhatSheSaid.com - the best "that's what she said" jokes, pictures, and videos!!

MuMsie

I have to admit she is somewhat entertaining and I have a feeling this is not the last we'll be hearing from her.

Dr. Phil ... can you help?

Meowch

Someone has an obvious drug problem. Look at those circles under her eyes in addition to her behavior.

Sooz

You know, this is interesting actually. Didn't tmz say that he's so nice he even drove them to an atm machine? Why did he do that? It's not like they could get their 20,000. bond money that way....?

I'm just sayin'

LAUGHS AT YOU

HAHAHAHAHA

A nice "5150" sounds appropriate. Someone needs some psych support.

Makes me wonder why so many want to be celebrities? Are they all as self-absorbed as this nutcase? Yup!

HAHAHAHAHA

Some Faustkateer

She's either creepy, kooky, crazy or, I agree with #7... When she comes down off her high, she gonna say, WTF??? Hmmm... I think she's been high for awhile however, and likely to continue, so we may have to wait 'til hell freezes over for that precious moment.... Is that the sound of sirens I hear? Book 'em, Danno!

Jeannette

I think miss Evi needs to get a life.

Cleveland-West_Side

So like, where did she get the tractor-trailer, did someone donate it and did she go to a craft store to get tape, paper and paint?
This is good, now she needs to get behind the wheel and drive that semi right through the jailhouse, busting Randy out like Bonnie and Clyde.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments