Gucci Gucci Goo

9/25/2009 8:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's barely-employed father of eight Jon Gosselin.

Jon Gosselin

In his defense, they look good on him.

Jan

More than the shoes, that is his THIRD new car this year!!! He had a new white sports car in May he drove to the kids birthday party. Then he had a new black BMW sports car he drove back and for from NYC to PA. Now he has a new black Mercedes SUV he just got delivered to his house in PA a few weeks ago. Did he give the white one to Deanna Hummel, the first gal he got caught with?

Jan

POSING AGAIN!!! Jon loves to pose for the paps.

Kim

This guy will be broke with in the next year! He looks like such an a--hole, and the shoes don't help one bit.

Lissa

GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kasey

My boys recieved these shoes almost 5 years ago as a Christmas present. I refused to put the ugly shoes on my 4 month old boys. I just cant believe a grown man would wear them

Bill Cosby

Why is he wearing women's shoes? Is he turning into a transvestite?!
He should have spent some of the $300 on buying A MASK! This guy is the ugliest Mongoloid I've ever seen. Every time I see his face it looks like a collage. Kind of like, hmmm let's take a nose from this type of face, a mouth from a completely different face, and eyes from another kind. Ughh! What a mixed bag of mess! I have to admit that I do enjoy seeing his mid-life meltdown happening. It's so funny. So many guys reach this age and get very delusional about what they look like and what they want. Kind of like leaving your wife and E-I-G-H-T kids! And then buying a pair of Gucci sneakers!? I hope he saved money for all that gel he puts in that wonderful head of hair he has! I can tell he must need a new bottle at least ever week. Jeez, this guy is the BIGGEST loser in the public eye.

MyKinKStar

Ewww, he is such a tool! Kate is lucky to be rid of his lameass.

Malibu Barbie

you can take a hick out of the sticks but he is still a hick, I was on his side for so long.........not anymore he is a sleaze.

FinallySomeSanity

I thought it was Reese Witherspoon - sorry Reese, it was the small feet (ahem...)

Barbs

He loves his kids so much, he spends all his time and money on himself (apt in NYC, clothes, hores). And he loves spendig time with him, down at the gate, and his new wheels and four wheeler. How many cars has he had already? These Gucci shoes are just ridiculous looking!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4