TMZ Live -- The Results Are In

10/1/2009 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took your questions today -- and details of Michael Jackson's autopsy report was the topic du jour. From the drugs not found in his system to his tattooed scalp, they had all the answers. Plus -- Meet Diana and David!

JustMe

That guy on the left is hoooooot!

Amerie

Harvey, just admit that you were wrong. They didnt find the pills your talking about in his system.

Amerie

Harvey admit you were wrong about Michael Jackson. He wasnt on all these presription medication. The injections sites was from the propofol we know this.

UrbanRube

Making light entertainment out of the results of ANYONE's autopsy is disgusting.

Amerie

Harvey just admit that you guys were wrong. He could not have been a heavy drug addict if his autopsy report says hes healthy and his death was ruled a homicide.

Simone

Mike is cute!!!! : D

SHEILAB_UK

ENGLAND> Thanks watch you this morning. As for MICHAELS LUNGS that could have been sorted out with a steriod I am not talking about more DRUGS a simple low dose of a steriod might of helped him, his DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!
should have been taking blood test anyway beings he was on Propofol to check his OXYGEN levels in his blood.

Upinyours

Who's top and who's bottom?

seven

Harvey,

While watching your video on the autopsy report for MJ there was a question regarding MJ's lungs being inflamed. I am sure it was from the lupus. It is an autoimmune disease which basically attacks itself instead of foreign substances like bacteria and viruses. Inflammation of the lungs often happens with lupus. I am not a doctor but work as a medical transcriptionist and I also have a few friends with Lupus. Also, I believe that there is a difference between the kind of drug addict that Michael was and the normal drug addict. I believe he was just so fatigued (lupus) and tired that he was desparate to sleep and that is the reason for all of his hunting down of docs to put him under. There have been interviews with Katherine in the past when she talks of his having problems with sleeping even as a young adult. To me there is a difference between being desparate to sleep and wanting something to put you under and the normal type of drug addiction. If you have evidence to the contrary please say so. I am not blindly believing he did no wrong as some fans. I just haven't heard anything yet to make me think it was anything other than anxiety, fatigue and other things caused by lack of sleep that caused him to act and do things the way he did.