Carrie Underwood Overshadowed ... by Her Pooch

10/6/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Underwood's dog is famous -- and unlike Jessica Simpson's or Brooke Burns', it's not for being another face on the milk carton.

Carrie Underwood: Click to watch
Meet Ace Underwood -- the only celeb canine we know of who actually has his own fan club.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!

mrez golucky

Yikes! Cute poochy!

Simone

I like the color of her hair. My hair color doesn't look so homogeneous like hers. And not super fair too, in despite of being fair. Hehehe.

dave

Who Cares, I dont think anybody watches SNL anymore!!!!

Kevin

Carrie is the tops.....Calvin and Carrie together would rock! I'd tap that thing in front of my pastor is given the chance.

margo schwab

actually, now you know two dogs with a fan club. our rescue boxer Kima is the San Diego Arthritis Foundation Dog Honoree. She has her own facebook page and page on the arthritis site. she models pro bono in charities in custom gowns....

yeah....and?

Why do these celebs, well not just them, carry their little rat dogs around like they are dolls?

People start treating your little dogs like A DOG. When you do this it affects their behavior. Little dogs are always the a-hole at the dog park. They are always the frist to bite, and the owners never can get them to shut up!

HHHHMMMM, gee, maybe treat them like a dog and not a person and all of us won't be annoyed by your animal.

Lastly, in the 1400's and 1500's women walked around with dogs in their arms to keep the fleas off of them amd on the dog.

Maybe that is what ya'll are doing.

I have 5 big real dogs. No yippers in my house, and if there were, I would treat them LIKE A DOG! Not a toy doll.
Wake up.

Jo

Carrie is a doll and loves animals! She is the Queen of Country music!

Jo

Carrie is the Queen of Country music!!! She is a doll, and and wow can she sing!!!

Daddy Fan

Actually, DOG WHISPERER Cesar Millan's pit bull, DADDY, has his own FACEBOOK group! That should sort of constitute a fan club, shouldn't it?

Sammy

My dog looks exactly like Ace her name is Lacey and yes she can sing.

nightcrawler

Ace looks real delicious.

countrygirl

Thanks TMZ for the Carrie video, love seeing her, and be nice!

tdrury

Carrie is the best female country singer.Taylor swift does not have half the talent that Carrie has.

Kim

If you don't even know the dog's name, you are a bad pap! You do not even do your homework so you shouldn't be allowed to harass Carrie.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments