Liz Taylor -- You Gotta Have Heart

10/6/2009 4:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elizabeth TaylorElizabeth Taylor is going in for heart surgery.

Liz says she's getting a leaky valve repaired, using some sort of clip device. It's not open heart surgery.

The 77-year-old didn't say when the procedure is taking place.

Story developing
...

sue

good luck liz hope everything goes well for you!!! i am sure you have a broken heart without michael here with you!!! god bless you--sue from tampa

Fools Rush In

I hope she does well, she is a Hollywood legend.

MJ FaN

Dear Elizabeth, I pray for you. Please be healthy, we need you.

Just sayin'

God be with her!

In other news... A 74 year old grandma is arrested for shooting her granddaughter's husband in the in back of the head.

sue

michael truly did love her she was the one shining light besides his children that he had in his life... he will watch over her through her struggle.. i would love just to sit with liz and pick her brain about her friendship she had with mj, i bet it would be amazing...my prayers are with you liz...sue from tampa

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

God Bless Queen Elizabeth, a living legend. They don't make them as classy as she is anymore. Love you Liz Taylor!

David M.

Liz was around when all stars kept making movies until they died. Now days a star is here today and gone tomorrow. I'm glad I witnessed seeiing Liz get old. It shows my age and also I can appreciate that women stars of that time were real women. Not the whores that we see today. Liz, your beauty will live on and on. Stay beautiful.

Raejean

Quite a survivor. Bionic lady. Good luck.

JoDale

Wishing you the best Miss Taylor.

MJ's lover

I love you elizabeth and i hope you get well soon.

Plz MJ's fans support this petition to Michael:

Butterfly

Usually, the only news that brings tears to my eyes is when I hear of a child being hurt or abused and now, Elizabeth Taylor's hospitalization for a leaking heart valve. She is one of our country's most cherished individuals. Elizabeth, God will watch over you as he always has. Looking forward to your speedy recovery. Be well and, stay well. Our prayers are always with you!

Harriet

Good luck Miss Taylor. You are a very special lady and one of a kind.

Phishsteak

Good luck Liz! My parents met you at the Desert Inn many years ago and said you were just charming. My prayers are with you.....

whats up Doctors

You are in our family's prayers, These Doctor's can do some amazing stuff these days. Hang tough

Phishsteak

TMZ please remove comment number 14 by that sick bstrd.......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments