Lawsuit -- Dr. Phil Trapped Me, Touched My Breast

10/8/2009 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr PhilDr. Phil is being sued by a woman who claims the TV shrink held her captive inside his production offices, forced her to stare at a naked man -- and then grabbed her left breast.

According to the suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, a woman named Shirley Dieu claims she went to Phil to seek therapy in 2007 -- but instead she claims the doc tried to "brainwash" her and force her to endure all sorts of physical and emotional abuse.

In the docs, Shirley claims Phil forced her to "be in the same room with a completely naked live man while he exposed his entire naked body, genitals and all."

Shirley alleges she tried to escape the building, but "was blocked by the staff to prevent her from leaving."

In the docs, Shirley also claims Phil "touched her left breast during her therapy session."

Shirley also claims Phil lied to her about being a "real" doctor -- alleging that the TV shrink "is not licensed to practice in the state of California."

Shirley doesn't specify how much money she wants from Phil -- but we're assuming it's an insane figure.

The last lawsuit that Dr.Phil was slapped with was just weeks earlier -- five "Dr. Phil" fans sued the very show they once loved -- after a road trip to catch a taping of the program allegedly turned into the worst experience of their lives.

According to the lawsuit, filed last month in L.A. County Superior Court, the brakes on the bus "failed and lost power, making the bus unable to stop" ... causing it to collide with "another vehicle, two concrete curbs, an iron fence and two trees."

Dr. Phil -- I Didn't Touch Any Boobs!

Dr PhilA rep for Dr. Phil just sent TMZ the following statement vehemently denying the TV shrink did anything wrong to the woman accusing him of holding her captive in his offices, forcing her to stare at a naked man and grabbing her breast:

"All of Shirley Rae Dieu's claims are without merit. As with all of the occupants of the DR. PHIL House, Ms. Dieu participated voluntarily, having submitted her personal story with the hope that she could confront, and overcome, her individual issues.

Dr. Phil is never alone in the House with any of these guests and all of his interactions are captured on video and/or audio tape. All guests are, of course, free to come and go as they please and once Ms. Dieu expressed her discomfort, and producers ascertained there was nothing they could do to help her, they called a car service to return her to her home.

Ms. Dieu filed a claim with the Los Angeles Police Department some 9 months after the incident, which was investigated and ultimately not pursued by the Los Angeles City Attorney. All guests of the show are treated with dignity and respect and the show stands by the manner in which she was handled while participating on the show
."

Dieu is suing Dr. Phil for an unspecified amount of money.

Levi Johnston -- No Palin, No Gain

We're not sure if he's gonna show his front or backside, but one thing's certain: Levi Johnston wants to make sure both sides look good for his upcoming Playgirl spread just in case.

Levi Johnston
Johnston's handler tells us the 19-year-old father of one is preparing for the shoot by hittin' the gym hard -- at least six days a week for the last three weeks -- with the help of a newly hired personal trainer.

Levi agreed to pose for Playgirl last month for an undisclosed amount ... but the real question is what he's willing to bare.

We'll find out soon enough -- the photo shoot happens sometime this month.

Who's Your Mommy?

Can you guess which celebrity leading ladies gave birth to these cute kids?!

Mommy And Me

The Shadiest People in Hollywood

Accessories can make or break a look -- but the following spectacles can break even the biggest ego!

spec's tacular: launch photos

Fleiss Exploits Horrific Car Crash for Reality TV

TMZ has learned former Hollywood madame Heidi Fleiss survived a high-speed, window-smashing, Toyota-flipping car wreck back in June -- and then proceeded to make the whole thing part of an upcoming reality show.

Heidi Fleiss

Sources close to Fleiss tell us it all started when Heidi got into a fight with a castmate during a taping of "Celebrity Rehab" in Los Angeles. Heidi was so upset, she ditched the production and got a ride back to her home in Pahrump, NV. But during the trip home, the car swerved and hit a dirt patch, causing it to flip several times.

The Nye County Sheriff's Office -- located near Pahrump -- tells us Heidi wasn't driving when the SUV lost control ... but she was in the passenger seat and thankfully wearing a seat belt. We're told Heidi and her friend suffered some minor scrapes and bruises -- but essentially walked away with no serious injuries.

But here's the catch -- sources tell TMZ a camera crew showed up to the crash scene the very next day and shot the site for "Celebrity Rehab." In classic Hollywood form, we're told VH1 didn't want people on the show talking about the accident publicly .. hoping to keep the story arc on the down-low until it airs sometime in the near future.

A rep at VH1 had no comment.

Smudged Smiles

These avant-garde makeup artists need a second look in the mirror!

Jeepers Creepers!

Where'd you get those peepers?

Click to view!

COMMENTS

Susan

Dr Phil says he ALWAYS has his wife with him so go figure.

Char

Hmmm I wonder how much " Dr." Phil is paying her to make these false accusations??? It worked for Lettermans ratings, why not his. Guilty or not it get's people watching the "guilty" to see what they have to say. Enough already. This John Goslin thing is bad enough. I live in an area where the daughter of a prominent Plastic Surgeon that is is aleggedly dating lives. The Paparatzi are constantly camped out. Who really cares about any of this. I only wish this were all I had in my day to day, work three jobs, barely have time to type this life to worry about. I want to see more celebs walking their cute little dogs in a park. Leave this stuff out of the news.

nron

Oh come on...the Dr. Phil suits are such idiotic hogwash. I am not a big Phil fan - not really a Phil hater either. But I hardly think this man is so stupid as to have orchestrated the woman's claims of sexual assault - because that's what she's describing. I"m betting there's way more to the story than her wandering blind into his nefarious trap. And now we get to sue people, because we decided to visit them and experienced mechanical failure in our vehicle? The post doesn't say Dr. Phil or his reps supplied the vehicle...what is going on? Some folk need to grow up and stop looking for a fast buck from public targets. It's shocking how many minor league sociopaths convince themselves that celebrities owe them something - just because they are celebrities.

Lee

Hi everyone I found young Angelina Jolie's sex tape is here: http://cli.gs/-Angelina-Jolie-

richard fusilier de la Claire

I want yo know the Doc's age (If he is a Doc) His Code name, his family name, Come on, a little news please. What did he do before he suddenly appeared on Oprah;s show.

Liz

Sounds to me like someone's hounding money, TBH.

tessa

Believe this woman is a quack - she is out to extort money from him. BIG CLUE: She has not disclosed the amount she is seeking? It is always about money!! Hope Dr. Phil can ignore this phony and move on. However, wouldn't it be great to countersue her for defamation of character!

Rory M.

It's about time you got the "goods" on this PHONEY! He's not even a real Doctor. I hope this A-Hole goes down hard!

Robin L.

Thats sounds like a bunch of b.s. to me..Dr. Phil would never do anything like that. He has a beautiful wife and kids , why would he want to mess that and is career up over a person that wishes he would touch her. Thats her problem. She's crazy she was his patient so go figure. Its all about getting noticed which no one cares about her and her lying ways..I have your back Dr. Phil..I believe you didnt do it !!

Dharma

i totally believe the woman or person, who is bringing this, he is so creepy doc phil. he is a yeller and exposer if u will by just his angry ways. i see it in his eyes. and face. he is just creepy.

Ralph

I heard when the woman resisted,he replyed"I'm a doctor !! I'm suppose to touch you!

sylvvia

Is she a money grabbing liar? I bet yes. How is Dr Phil responsible for problems with the bus? That's what's wrong with America sue, sue, sue. To lazy to work for money. There is a place in hell for them and the lawyers who push them into suing.

Marie

THIS WACKO IS AFTER MONEY.jUST THE STORY SHE MADE UP TELLS YOU SHE IS MENTALLY ILL. The story is fishy and I have news for her no one believes her. I think it stinks that she wants to ruin a man's reputation for some money. Tell her to go to work like everyone else does.

E. Martinez

Not sure if this is true about Dr Phil but after watching this so called Dr try to help 1st Britney Spears then Octo Mom, you know trying to be the "hero" & then to hear he tried to get Jon to stay w/Kate for the sake of the "brand name", I'd say ANYTHING'S possible.

I refuse to watch this man show. I was once a devoted fan but after the Octo Mom thing, I had enough. To see Dr Phil go from one side of the table to the other when things didn't work out w/Octo Mom, he pretty much showed me that he was a Quack of a Dr. All hype type of thing. Seeing how I don't watch his show anymore, I don't know if he's had Kate on (would be very surpried if he hasn't) but when they were both on the View, I told myself... "if he didn't do what Jon claimed, he would address it when asked the question. When he DIDN'T, I knew Jon was telling the truth!! Why you ask? Because when the Britney Spears incident happened, he had NO PROBLEM addressing it which told me he was being honest.

Maybe those rumors about his marriage are true. Just because he says they're always together, that doesn't mean it's true. I know this. He loves to golf & I know that his wife's NOT into that so she doesn't go. HELLO, looks like they're NOT always together eh??

I'm also a little weary of someone when they say "they've never argued with their spouse". I've been married for almost 25 yrs & I have no shame in saying, Yes, I've argued with my spouse. Honestly, WHO hasn't?? You'd have to be a "perfect person," BOTH of them in order for that not to happen. But the last time I checked, there are NO "perfect human beings" walking around on this earth!! :O

Thing is.. just because he "claims" it ain't so, it doesn't mean that's the truth...... *rolling eyes* Peace

R Fiske

I never thought I'd be defending Dr. Phil but Shirley sounds like a complete psycho. What ever happened in that office it seems as if it could have been handled with a sharp slap to Phil's face. In fact Shirley should have used her purse and knocked him out. Now that would be good television.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments