Obama Salsas

with Another Woman

10/14/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hope the White House couches are comfortable -- 'cause it seemed Barack Obama was in the dog house with Michelle last night after busting out an impromptu salsa with another woman!

It all went down at the Fiesta Latina event at the White House, when El Presidente suddenly turned into a virtual Don Juan DeMarco for a one-on-one salsa with Latin pop star, Thalia.

But when Obama returned to his seat and tried to talk to Michelle, the First Lady wasn't havin' it -- totally blowing the guy off!!!!

And you thought Hillary Clinton was cold...

mtpockets

I agree with poster #5 "Blessed_Truth". You azzholes are trying to create controversy where there isn't any. Your rock is calling. Go crawl back under it where you belong.

Erica

I LOVE seeing you hillbilly, Republican retards get riled up every time you see the President and First Lady! Makes my day lol! Michelle and Barack look stunning as usual!

whats up Doctors

Ellie

Dancing with a beautiful Mexican Woman, by the way that is Tommy Mottotla's wife Thalia. She reall shook him up, TOO HOT TO HANDLE, MUY CALIENTE???

JR

janalal4

56. Kooky, You need to start doing Cliche's, Then you can be Kooky Kliche, What ya think?

Posted at 11:09AM on Oct 14th 2009 by homie1kanobe

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/14/senor-obama-salsas-with-another-woman/4#comments#ixzz0TvJdLKGZ

LOL. I almost spit all over my keyboard when I saw 'Astro Kooky'.

vv

A. Minnitman

If you think Michelle is pizzed, wait 'til sweetheart Larry Sinclair gets a hold of him,.....again!

cindy

How nice that he has all this time to party, dance, except awards he doesnt deserve while he & his czars are picking Americans clean of our pay, rights & soveignty. America is being flushed down the toilet & hes whoop-d-doing it up, but thats the way satan works, but he wont be getting the last laugh, thats for sure. Well I must get back to work because so many of the lazy are counting on me to wipe their ass with my paycheck...

LMAO

Be careful OBAMA, the last president that messed around with a woman in a blue dress....well u know what happened...LMAO

Reaper

Uh oh! The first dude might become the first single dude if he keeps this up. I would have gotten a drink poured over my head by my wife too cool me off.

She is hot

HAHAHAH! All you Obamamaniacs out there are cracking us up!! Keep it up with statements like: "He brought us back from the brink of the 8 years of Bush" and "he saved the car industry". Hahaha! I am thinking that Katrina was Bush Fault, Obama not getting the Olympics was Bush fault, Obama stimulus package NOT working Bush Fault, 9.8% unemployment rate and rising Bush Fault, Trillions of more debt Obama spending of our tax money Bush Fault!! All you Obamamaniacs will never let Obama put his big boy panties on and take responsibility for his actions and where he is taking this country, MORONS!! Come on Obamamaniacs call me a racist and make yourself look more foolish!! The sun didn't come out today= BUSH's FAULT!!

who has the facts? ME

And right after 9/11 Bush was filmed on the golf course rambling on about terrorism and then smiled that goofy smile and said "NOW WATCH ME HIT THIS DRIVE!!!"

If Obama had done that what would you say then??

Deny racism all you want - no president or first lady has EVER been this publicly disrespected and hated by the far right nut-jobs. What is the other explanation??
And don't start in about the socialism crap - it was fine when Bush was bailing out banks?? It was fine when Republicans supported that last fall?? Where were the tea parties last year??
Hypocrites!!

lili

58. I am so happy that Obama is able to party when there are millions of people who's lives have been destroyed. I lost my job after 10 1/2 years and my health care, I can't sleep at night, my life has been turned upside down and I have to see Obama having fun at another white house party!! He is going to destroy this country.

Posted at 11:13AM on Oct 14th 2009 by JR
**********************************************

Honey, get off of TMZ and hunt for a job.

Obama has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR JOB LOSS. I feel for you, however, unemployment has ALWAYS EXISTED, they even EXTENDED BENEFITS FOR YOU.

Now, a career example with guaranteed employment is nursing. Get skills which match market needs.

Third, unemployment sadly is a fact of free market capitalism, by definition. There was plenty o unemployment under BUSH, in fact his 8 years caused RECORD UNEMPLOYMENT, SO BE INTELLIGENT and understand that OBAMA DIDN'T CAUSE you to lose your job.

Take your hate elsewhere. BUSH PARTIED LIKE A ROCK STAR while setting the stage for rampant corporate theft.

janalal4

60. Maybe he should salsas his ass over and pull the troops out of war and why he is at it fix this health care system without government control. He is way to cool to be the pres....get a grip people he is having fun at are expense!

Posted at 11:17AM on Oct 14th 2009 by vv

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/14/senor-obama-salsas-with-another-woman/4#c22333264#ixzz0TvKwQ2LU

Just "pull out the troop" huh? Without a stable form of government in place, the place will go straight to hell in a matter of weeks if not sooner. Then what will we have accomplished? As far as the health care system; 'insurance company control' & frivolous lawsuits(we have only the American public to blame for that one!) have gotten us in this shape. I'm MORE than willing to try a little government control if it will drop my premiums & copays. Obviously our current system is not working. Don't believe the hype! No old people are going to be killed off & no cancer patients will be left without treatment under a government health plan. Ever think maybe it is the very republicans that people elected & currently sitting in congress that are responsible for these scare tactics??