Obama Salsas

with Another Woman

10/14/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hope the White House couches are comfortable -- 'cause it seemed Barack Obama was in the dog house with Michelle last night after busting out an impromptu salsa with another woman!

It all went down at the Fiesta Latina event at the White House, when El Presidente suddenly turned into a virtual Don Juan DeMarco for a one-on-one salsa with Latin pop star, Thalia.

But when Obama returned to his seat and tried to talk to Michelle, the First Lady wasn't havin' it -- totally blowing the guy off!!!!

And you thought Hillary Clinton was cold...

A. Minnitman

I read that Obama is secretly gay, so who cares? Michelle ought to worry about him dancing with Rahm Emanuel.

K

George Lopez says he is happy he voted for Obama. Of course he is. Obama is pushing Lopez's new show. Unbelievable that the president of the United States is whoring out a tv show.

A. Minnitman

"Señor Obama Salsas with Another Woman"??? That would imply that Obama is a woman,..No argument there, just sayin,..

janalal4

90. Janalal4:

Scare tactics? You need only look at your democrats in congress, (D) congressman said and I quote "Republicans want people to die quickly" Really? No, Republicans want people to be self reliable and not DEPENDENT on governtment for everything. Obama himself was asked a question from a women concerning her 100 year old mom who got a heart transplant after going to several doctors. She asked Obama if government healthcare would look at the "spirit" of a person when making decisions. Obama suggested that it would probably be better to just take a pill and that who can determine the "spirit" of someone. NOT GOVERNMENT that is for sure. Continue to believe in the nanny and welfare state that Obama is leading us into! There will be a tipping scale very soon where people that do all the work in society for the people that are on government handouts revolt and say efff it and the whole system will collapse! The sooner the better!! So, I guess I should thank Obama because by his actions and policies he is destroying the system!! Thanx dumbass!!

Posted at 11:36AM on Oct 14th 2009 by Hahahaha! 3 more years of comic relief!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/14/senor-obama-salsas-with-another-woman/6#comments#ixzz0TvT4hPHw

This example you came up with is hilarious. 'spirit of a person', not to mention it sounds completely taken out of context. Maybe you should post a link to your source here because what you just typed doesn't make any sense to me at all. Your going to hold Obama responsible for what one democratic congressman may or may not have said. Flimsy!

She is hot

I will respond to two of ya'll quacks:

And do you know how much it costs this country everyday that hundreds of thousands are forced to go to emergency rooms every day BECAUSE they have no health insurance?? And most ARE people who work for a living. It's hard to pay $500 per month for health insurance when you only make $8 an hour.
Meanwhile, the CEO of Wellpoint Insurance makes $57,000 A DAY!!
Yes, that is $57,000 every single day...
Anyone who doesn't support a public option is a fool.
Meanwhile, the CEO of Wellpoint Insurance makes $57,000 A DAY!!
Yes, that is $57,000 every single day...
Anyone who doesn't support a public option is a fool.

Simple, they still got treated in the emergency room didn't they?? I went without healthcare for a long period of time to and ended up paying the price for it but guess what, it was MY RESPONSIBILITY and not someone elses!! Obama preaches "personal responsibility" but does not expect it from his followers. Healthcare is NOT A RIGHT! $57,000 dollars a day? Dam him and the American Dream!!! Dam the American Dream!! Dam the rich they are mean!!

Posted at 11:41AM on Oct 14th 2009 by right is wrong

And all you 'McCain' sore losers will NEVER give him credit for ANYTHING he ever accomplishes. Nobody said it was Bush's fault, at least I didn't so don't know where your getting that. Doesn't matter, it is what it is & now somebody has to deal with it. He's been handed a plate of sh.. & it's going to take time to fix it. The fact that you are b@tching when Obama has not even been in office but 9 months is proof you want EVERYTHING NOW & are unwilling to give him the time he deserves to prove himself so you just keep on bashing. What are YOU contributing? You can be part of the problem or part of the solution. He is OUR president, like it or not.

You are right he is our president. Name one of his accomplishments for me?? Close Guantanamo? No, Get out of Iraq or Afghanistan? No, Unemployment not rise above 8.5%? No. But he does give a dang good speech doesn't he!! What am I contributing????? I am working and putting MY tax $$ into the system that he is abusing with all this SPENDING that is NOT helping!!! I do not want anything from OBAMA at all! That is the difference between you and me, I don't want government to GIVE me anything! I will earn it my dam self!

A. Minnitman

nemo

As a liberal black man, Obama is an embarrassment. He wasn't even in the Senate for a half a year before he decided to run for the
President. He did absolutely no good for his district, since it leads the nation in murders, rapes, unemployment and homeless. He should have refused the Nobel Peace Prize but accepted it still the same.

This man is nothing but ego and entitlement. I will not vote for him again.

nemo

As the country grows more and more worse, the more fun this embarrassment of a human being has. Can't wait to send this thug back to the slums of Chicago.

A. Minnitman

What's in YOUR White House?

The story they dare not tell. The story that has rarely been reported. Tired of being in the dark?

Find out:

who has the facts? ME

"Simple. They still got treated in the emergency room, didn't they?""

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? YOU are the simple one. I guess you are not aware of who picks up the tab for those emergency room visits - AND - how much more expensive they are than a doctor's office visit - IF YOU HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE!!

We pick up the tab to the tune of tens of billions of dollars every year - most of that money could be saved with a public option.

I guess you think that Santa Claus pays for emergency room visits for the uninsured?? LOL

Jessie

Obama has to be one of the most arrogant presidents we have ever had in this country. And does he ever work? I get so sick of seeing him all over the tv...it's like the man talks to hear himself talk! I love how he and his supporters blame Bush for everything. When will he realize that this has been his mess for a while now. If things are looking good he claims the stimulus is working and then a week later when new numbers are out and they are not good he talks out the oter side saying it is the fault of the Bush era. Bush made mistakes but it's on Obama now. It also bothers me that his wife is not involved in ANYTHING....oh I guess she was involved in trying to get the Olympics and planting a garden at the WH my mistake. But what else is she involved in? These two are self involved and this is a man who has very little respect for the office of the President Of the United States. And it is that lack of respect that causes me to have very little respect for him. He is returning favors left and right with a total disregard for what it is the majority of the people want. He is spending this country into the ground and he is lying about a lot of things. Take governtment run health care and how it will not cost us more money or how it will not ration care. I have news for people he is lying.....or maybe I should say he is telling a fib that sounds much more pc and not as bad as he is telling a lie. Take Medicaid.....it is ran by the government and you can only go to the doctor once a month(your may go 12 times in a year),they will only cover 5 prescriptions a month(2 brand name and 3 generic),and good luck finding a good doctor who will take it if you live outside of a major city,and if your need surgery or to see a specialist you may be forced to drive three hours one way to see that doctor who will help you. And I have had Humana military insurance through the government and it has some of the very same problems. So I am going to go out on a limb here and say that sounds a lot like these governments plans already ration health care! And I am supposed to believe Obama when he says health care won't be rationed! I am starting to think everytime he tells a lie his ears get a little bit bigger!
As for the dancing his wife should grow up and understand that jealousy is a horrible unattractive trait and get over herself.

MD

Nice video, but by the way Thalia doesn't sing to Salsa music. They "weren't salsa dancing" lol

nemo

Wow, I thought CNN and MSNBC were liberal propaganda, pole smoking,
Commie wh*res, but TMZ takes the cake!!!

Continue the propaganda crusade Harvey!!!

men7al

One thaila is married she is a singer so,that is her job to entertain and its not her fault the USA presidente is such a DOG.

I don't take him seriously as prez for the fact he acts like a damm fake.

His now against illiegals and trying to pass reform for health care wtf..he needs to get a brain.

She is hot

Right is Wrong says:

I know exactly who picks up this tab!! It is the american taxpayer but a public option will FORCE more people into the public option therefore INCREASING a 100 fold on $$ on the tax payer. Do you not realize that a public option does NOT have to make a PROFIT? Private Insurance does therefore the public option will force employers to put their employees into the public option because PRIVATE Insurance will go bankrupt. Public Option is run by government and the government does NOT have to make profit. The government will print more money and RAISE RAISE RAISE taxes to pay for it!

You think Healthcare is expensive NOW? Wait till it is "FREE"!