Boy in the Balloon Appeared on 'Wife Swap'

10/15/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The boy was not in the balloon when it landed.

The boy currently flying over Colorado in a homemade flying saucer appeared on "Wife Swap" back in March.

Boy in the Balloon Appeared on 'Wife Swap'
Six-year-old Falcon Heene's family is described as "storm-chasing, science-obsessed Heene family from Colorado" on the show's website -- and sure enough, in the background of the family photo, there's another flying saucer.

mercedez

I remeber this one she was a stupid careless mother who loved danger & they swapped her with another mom who is the opposite.

hilary martin

I hope he is going to be okay. That is so crazy!!! Most of all where the parents at for this to happen to him. Maybe if the parents were around this would not have happened to him. My prayers go out to him and his family in there time of need.

munkeypoo626

I knew it! i feel sorry for that little boy.

shanel

he not in the ballon i live in thornton, co bout 10 miles away he not in the ballon

lilliana.m.garcia

omg...i remember watching that episode! my prayers going out to the family

youreabungler

See what happens when you name a kid after a bird.

Jennifer Genis

They wanted to have their balloon seen by the world... so they made up the story.

zippo

I remember this show the wife was a screaming Asian beeeeotch. Some publicity stunt. They probably missed their 15 minutes of fame. LOOSERS!!

Unbelievable

You guys are wrong...The four year old's name is Falcon....The 6 year old's name is Raio.
And I agree with #6, Jennifer...and if so, how sick!!!

Machelle

We watched that episode
and that kid's father is
a nut. He screamed at the
other wife and the wife screamed
at the other families husband.
We couldn't believe it, we
said when we watched it that
they shouldn't be able to keep
those kids!!!

Joy

HE'S GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!

nena

it could be a publicity stunt for the show "wife swap"

maka

good luck to you champ,we hope that you land safe

mellow

His parents need to be flogged!! Where were they? How could they let this happen. OMG!!! Two things could have happened 1. He is hiding somewhere because he knows he's in trouble for letting loose the ballon or 2. He fell out while in the air.
I'm shocked to say the least. I just hope he's safe wherever he is.

Grammar nazi

I remember this family. They brought them back at viewer's choice to be on again because the dad (and the mom, actually) were screamers and they had them swap a second time. They loved the whole "let them be boys" and daredevils thing. I felt they took unnecessary risks and that made the people they swapped with angry.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments