Billy Mays Tombstone -- Big Thumbs Up

10/15/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Mays' tombstone has finally been unveiled in Pennsylvania -- and lets just say it captures every aspect of the pitchman's life ... husband, father, son, "Pitchman."

The gravestone features a full color image of Billy wearing his classic blue shirt, a big smile and a satisfaction guaranteed thumbs up.

Billy's son, Billy Mays III, posted the picture on his Twitter page, with the caption, "So here it is, my dad's gravestone."

Billy's funeral was on July 3 in McKees Rock, Pennsylvania -- and all his pallbearers were decked out in the blue shirts as well.

Umm

Very sweet. Not tooooooo tacky either. Just a little. But it's okay.

doc murry

shouldnt there be a reference to like a snow storm or cocaine blizzard,,call him the ice man or snowman,,,cocaine cowboy

Pat

What a great gravestone.

haskel420

Billy Mays LAYS HERE..

WOW

Obvious that he was very loved by his family.

aligirl

I loved Billy Mays, what a great tribute...just what he would of picked...

Lou Dog

It should have said "Billy Mays here..."

That would have been classic!

DaJuice

Take a Sham-WOW to that thing and it should polish up nicely!

kadengirl

#10- you made me laugh - that was a great response.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Billy May's here. Wanna get all them chores done in an Hour?
Well fear no more.
Cokeinsniff will make it happen.
Just a few snorts and all the dishes are done in minutes.
Need to vacuum the whole house? With Cokeinsniff it's a breeze.
Nothing works like Cokeinsniff!!!!!!!!!
Take it to work with you
Take it to your Dr's office when your running late!!!
If your husbands linear shaft going down to fast it's probably because he needs Cokeinsniff.
Just a few drops mixed with mater on the head of his shaft and you'll have hours and hours of fun.

Cokeinsniff is not for people with high blood pressure or people who are poor.
Cokeinsniff works with the chemicals know to man kind
Cokeinsniff will work even if you are asleep
Cokeinsniff is available in three different amounts
But buy now and you'll get the straw the razor blades(2) and your own Cokeinsniff shirt with me on the front with my approval with
Virtually many many uses for Cokeinsniff!

Karma is a B* &CH Billy and now your broke a zz wife knows.
We hate you and your garbage products you scam America out of. Now I will let you rest in Peace dirt bag!

The Doc Is In

Say what you will but the guy was definitely on top in his profession.

luan

Ugh. I feel bad that he died so young but I couldn't stand his constant yelling to sell products. I don't understand why people liked the way he yelled. Stupid.

Carmen

Every one here that bashes billy is down right mean! RIP Billy u will be missed!

joe

billy mays was a great guy who worked very hard to get to the top and he did get 2 the topso what if he wanted 2 party once in a while. id bet all my money everyne who makes fun of him in theses comments are jelous junkies and lowlifes..... god bless billy R.I.P

stephanie

he is a coke head why do we care

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments