Ex-Wife to Jermaine: Yo' Mama Pays My Bills

10/17/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson's baby mama claims the singer has left her so dirt poor ... that she's been forced to accept supermarket gift cards from Jermaine's mom just so she can feed the kids.

Alejandra Jackson filed legal documents in L.A. County Superior Court claiming Jermaine is a deadbeat dad who hasn't paid $35,550 in court-ordered child support payments for their two kids, Jermajesty and Jaffar.

In the docs Alejandra says Jermaine's own mother sees how bad the situation is and often bails her out with "gift cards to Ralphs in varying months so that I can pick up food for our children, usually between $300 and $400."

Alejandra also claims Jermaine was lying to the court when he claimed he only made $35k in 2008 -- pointing out that he lives in the same "estate home" in Calabasas, drives the same "luxury vehicles" and has the same "luxury lifestyle" he had before.

The two are due back in court to battle it out -- so far, no date has been set.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Simone - number 1

First!!!!!!!!

Simone

NOBODY CARES WHAT NUMBER YOU ARE YOU FAT COW. GET SOME EXERCISE.

Simone - number 1

Jermajesty, what a hell is this name??????

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

How are all the WJ spermettes doing today?

Bonnie

Some guys are proud of non-payment. Some get angry and kill the kids.

Noneya

The Jacksons sure are megalomaniacs. Jermajesty? Prince? Prince II? WTF?

Bonnie

And those who kill their kids, are increasing.

MJ FaN

No body pays any bills in that family!

Simone - number 1

Kooky, today I just made my option to don't do nothing my horoscope are saying. Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.
Poor me...

Simone

Simone and Kooky don't pay bills either, all they do is sit on this site.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Ger magesty
Germ magesty
Your magesty

Sounds narcissistic, like WJ.

Simone - number 1

Kooky, today I made my option to not do anything my horoscope are saying to do. Hahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.

Poor me...

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Jermaine Jackson's a snot-bag.

lovemichaelforever

sorry sweety-no sympathy. get a job to support your kids like the rest of us. your lifestyle may change-but that's the price you pay. been there-done that. Michael's money shouldn't be going to pay for extended family.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments