Katherine Jackson 86's Probate Lawyers

10/22/2009 10:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson 86's Probate LawyersKatherine Jackson has gotten rid of her probate legal team, TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources tell us Katherine Jackson will be substituting new lawyers in her probate case. She has fired Burt Levitch. Family members also told us Londell McMillan will no longer be involved in the probate case.

Katherine will be hiring new lawyers and we're told she'll ask for a continuance today when the court hearing convenes so she can seal the deal with new lawyers.

We spoke with Londell McMillan, who acknowledges Katherine is moving on and hiring new probate lawyers. McMillan says he was never Katherine's probate lawyer, even though we know he was actively negotiating with lawyers for the estate.

McMillan tells TMZ, "I am not completely out." He says he does not know if he is still Katherine's general counsel and continues to represent her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jan

here is gavin arvizo:

Gavin A.):
Hi, my name is Gavin. I am from California. I go to GMC, it is a great school. I graduated such past may. I love to work hard, and play hard. I enjoy my first period class, CIS 200, it is a great class. I enjoy learning about computers and using what I learned. I am a huge movie buff. My major is Businessand I love getting an education.

Not a care in the world!

Jan

here is star Arvizo:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/04102279745847160938> said...

Guten Tag! My Name is Star Arvizo and ill like to introduce myself. I'm a
hopeful accountant...my plans in life are to a successful accountant with a
amazing family and wife. w/o my goals i probally wouldnt of came to college.
I see going to college as a worthwild opportunity... i can see myself in 3
years working for a accounting firm and living a nice home. im not expecting
any family until my late twenties. my hobbies include playing World of
Warcraft and playing with friends and mainly my LIL bros and sister--i love
family most of all in life and then i love everyone else----well thats sums
up me :)

He wouldn't be my accountant

jm

What about arresting Conrad Murry?

Michelle

I love you more Michael!

HumanNature

Who is paying for Dr. Murry's everyday living expenses, lawyers and security???????????????

WHO??????????????????

blubabiecutie28

ugh those arvisos oughta be locked up and thrown away the key for lying..anyways those jacksons need to give up,michael wants most of the money going to the kids.they need to stop it already.geez.

MJ's PYT

Yeah what some losers those Arvisos,I wish Michael never
met them.I'm glad Londell is OUT he full of himself.Smug.
No more payday for you.

billiejeanRIP

bye bye mcbillions!!!

joe jackson will stop at nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saddenend

Londell McMillian is the reason why there's been so much disturbance with the estate.

I think Katherine is doing the right thing.

blubabiecutie28

dr.murray needs to be in prison,i hope some1 put his ass in jail SOON,better yet have a fan kill him..we know there are ALOT that want to.

Watching Carefully From Europe

2. here is star Arvizo:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/04102279745847160938> said...

Guten Tag! My Name is Star Arvizo and ill like to introduce myself. I'm a
hopeful accountant...my plans in life are to a successful accountant with a
amazing family and wife. w/o my goals i probally wouldnt of came to college.
I see going to college as a worthwild opportunity... i can see myself in 3
years working for a accounting firm and living a nice home. im not expecting
any family until my late twenties. my hobbies include playing World of
Warcraft and playing with friends and mainly my LIL bros and sister--i love
family most of all in life and then i love everyone else----well thats sums
up me :)

He wouldn't be my accountant

Posted at 9:55AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by Jan
------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd say he's in dire need of an english writing class:-)

Lilarose

Grannie needs to pay more attention to Jackson's kids and less to her checkbook.

Pink Daisy

Someone should tell Star that they're going to expect correct spelling in college. Accountant, huh? What an interesting career choice. I wonder if he's going to be a celebrity accountant. All celebrities are officially on notice.

I wonder what Senora Arvizo is up to these days? Plotting a scam against Walmart??

I hope Mrs. Jackson is doing the right thing. But somebody needs to check those handling Michael's estate.

janalal4

2. here is star Arvizo:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/04102279745847160938> said...

Guten Tag! My Name is Star Arvizo and ill like to introduce myself. I'm a
hopeful accountant...my plans in life are to a successful accountant with a
amazing family and wife. w/o my goals i probally wouldnt of came to college.
I see going to college as a worthwild opportunity... i can see myself in 3
years working for a accounting firm and living a nice home. im not expecting
any family until my late twenties. my hobbies include playing World of
Warcraft and playing with friends and mainly my LIL bros and sister--i love
family most of all in life and then i love everyone else----well thats sums
up me :)

He wouldn't be my accountant

Posted at 9:55AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by Jan
------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd say he's in dire need of an english writing class:-)

Posted at 10:14AM on Oct 22nd 2009 by j. amrehn

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/22/katherine-jackson-fires-probate-lawyers-michael-children-estate/#comments#ixzz0UfsdvdsU

"I love family most & then I love everyone else". Right, & by the way, our family loves......MONEY!!! Good luck with that 'accountant' venture!

Della

More money spent on getting ALL the money. Hope the childrens trust stays safely tucked away for their future.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments