TMZ Live -- Khloe, MJ Premiere & Beer Babies

10/27/2009 5:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was Harv's last day off -- so Charles, Mike and Matt filled in, answering your questions on everything from Khloe Kardashian's "crazy" new tattoo to the deets on tonight's "This Is It" premiere.

Plus -- Charles does an impression of Richard Heene's horrendous baby talk and he and Matt sing the infamous Gerard Butler song!

kitty

it was great seeing charles back!! he is such a sweetie.

Cassie :)

Mike and Charles are awesome! and matt too (and nikki from yesterday). i miss harvey when he's gone, but these guys do just as great a job. I love tmz live its so random and funny. Keep it up! :D
xoxo

Thyna

I *heart* Charles.

LD

Chaz-
YOu can totally pull off the biceps arm band, say Hi to your wife.

Penny

Even though I really like you guys on tmz live why are you all scratching and cannot sit still while you are talking about stuff. It is very distracting. love ya all

buddha

Please don't put Nicki back on TMZ Live, she is so condescending and her face void of expression (upside down lips) looks like death. I won't watch when she's on.

CdnFan

I thought I heard Matt say "TMZed". Is Matt Canadian and, if so, is he working in the US illegally?

Leah

I just read an article in RollingStone magazine and I quote 'At the end of the day, I am sorry for what I did, whatever it is' Chris Brown

WHATEVER IT IS

He should get an olympic medal for avoidance if it were a sport. Do you think he will ever acknowledge the vicious beating for what it was, please ask Harvey why he can't put the 'after' photos up of Rihanna not just the 'on the scene' photos. Maybe Chris would be contrite if people saw the next day photos.

Leah from Israel

carlton

Have You Guys Seen The Pic Of Taylor Swift quote on quote americas sweet heart Partying With a Nazi.