Quaids -- Another Day, Another Court No-Show

11/2/2009 6:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Quaids -- Another Day, Another Court No-ShowIf you're counting, this makes for the fourth time Randy and Evi Quaid have failed to show up to court in Santa Barbara ... and this time, it's double their fault.

The Quaids -- who have been accused of running out on a $10,000 bill at the San Ysidro Ranch -- actually requested their case be put on the court calendar today ... and still didn't show up.

After their third no-show last week, the S.B. prosecutor told us he was filing papers for them to be extradited from Texas, where they live.

mswings

If that were "normal" folks like us, we would have been dragged to court/jail.

Arethusa Cyberia

blah, blah blah. enough with this BORING story already!

gggossiphound

I agree with #1. These people so blatantly DON'T CARE about this situation. Even if they made financial restitution - they still need to appear. They're wasting the court's time if nothing else.

I'd LOVE to see what would happen to a "regular" person who disrespected the court and the court system like that!

mmafighter4life

will someone please go to this DA's office and slap him. im sick of this celebs getting off so easy on this crap. these people are not god's. the damn police/judges/d.a's etc.. need to quit with punks and actually do their jobs. the ONLY thing this confirms is that somehow, these "law personel" are on the payroll of these celebs.

TheMizzz

Absolutely Bat$hit crazy!

Stinker

Screw the country of Califruity, I would not go there either
Nothing but a bunch of filthy freeloading mexicans, riceballs, africans ( give us the fricking money) and fruits

I cannot blame them for not showing up, nuke that state please

That is all . . .

Fred Farkel

LMAO ! ! !

Hey Randy ! ! !

This is what the chow line looks like in prison:

bob

I've always liked Randy in his movies. I am saddened to see him this way. To be so totally clueless can only mean two things, insanity or drugs. I hope he's crazy.

Truth

Evi is obviously under the influence of drugs(see radar online). I wish the judge could force her into rehab.

CriticAl

Kick their door in, snatch them out of their house, tase them (bro), and drag their sorry butts to court! I'm sick of these smart-assed junkies flouting the law!

Anon

Is Evi behind all this? I hope this doesn't end badly...

Bobp

Please keep these two nut jobs in texas where htey fit right in.

Whop der it is

They won't extradite. It would cost more then $10,000 to do so

Felicia

These two are serious CRACK HEADS.....

SERIOUSLY!!!

The judge should make them join the of Church Scientology. If they can't make them conform NO ONE can!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments