Dr. Arnie Klein Reveals The Secret MJ

11/5/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein came into the TMZ office today and for an hour and 45 minutes talked about all things Michael Jackson -- including his Propofol addiction, his penchant for peeing in public, MJ's family's futile attempt to intervene just days before Jackson's death and how Prince almost radically changed one of Jackson's biggest songs.

COMMENTS

sunnymaxx

78. why is this dr on a gossip site if there is an ongoing investigation into his friends death..i would love to know the truth but does he have some proof..if he does he should tel the police

Posted at 8:48PM on Nov 5th 2009 by candy
------------------
I could never imagine a reputible doctor doing such a thing, going on a gossip site and running off his mouth. Hopefully Klein is being investigated by not only the LAPD, but the State Licensing Board.

FULGY

Harvey,
When you went to his house, couldnt you see the man isnt dealing with a full deck?

so wrong

TO - 56: Who cares if he was a wacko, he was the largest selling entertainer of ALL TIME, the world love - loved his music. The other stuff, who the hell cares, everyone artistic is different, wacko, that's what makes them great, look at all the great renaissance painters - artists, composers, bill gates even...everyone thought he was 'weird' and a weirdo too. WEIRD ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK! Piss in a cup, piss on the floor, piss on Arnie Klein's head. Who cares!

YOU ROCK MJ!

Posted at 8:14PM on Nov 5th 2009 by brandy

THAT's fantastic and SO TRUE! Good job! Geez, MJ sure raking in money for Levin, every time we come to his site, it's coin, coin, coin in Levin's pocket. He's got us all whipped.

so wrong

80. I Would Love To Piss On mj's Grave.
Little Freak.

Posted at 8:57PM on Nov 5th 2009 by OhWell

You can PISS on yourself, if that helps. Oh well...! Hate all ya want, don't matter to anyone. Don't matter to MJ!

nan

Posted at 8:36PM on Nov 5th 2009 by leah

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/05/michael-jackson-dr-arnold-klein-arnie-propofol-drug-use-addiction-dr-conrad-murray-prince-intervention/5#comments#ixzz0W2cvIVo1
thanks for the link.what a disgusting person.i feel like i need a shower after reading that!!jeez..wow

nan

Posted at 8:56PM on Nov 5th 2009 by sunnymaxx

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/05/michael-jackson-dr-arnold-klein-arnie-propofol-drug-use-addiction-dr-conrad-murray-prince-intervention/6#c22885924#ixzz0W2e6xnxs
he must either have abook he is shopping around or he is having his own addiction withdrawal..the attention he got being around mj.i think i know who the freak on the room was and it sure wasnt mj

so wrong

Levin is covering his but because he knows Klein is full of it. Also, listen everyone...Klein said he hand't talked to MJ since 2003, until up to just recently, then he said MJ called him about 4 years ago (2005) for propofol. This man can't even keep his story straight. I saw TII, I didn't see TII. This man is going to get sued for violating HIPAA on his patient!

marquetteu1bb

I saw the whole interview. I thought it was very good. Just the other day, I saw an interview with Dr. Klein that he did in July and it really changed my perspective of him from the circus media.
I have been in the healthcare field for 23 years and yes, some of us people are perfectionist and live for our patients. When I'm at home I try to separate my working and home life, but if extra reading, research, continuing education will give my patients the absolute best result, I'll do it. I see this in Dr. Klein and I can tell you it is not the norm unfortunately. Most of my colleagues see it as a 9-5 job. Well people are biological and you just can't punch out because your shift is done. People are not a computer or a piece a paper and one can just shut it down. Be very thankful if you have a healthcare provider who sees you more than just a punch clock and paycheck.

nan

i didnt see the interview but if harvey spent three hours with this dr on sunday and he came on today and didnt make any sense , it makes harvey look kind of stupid or desperate for mj news

so wrong

To 89: by marquetteu1bb, 89. "I saw the whole interview. I thought it was very good".

You work in the health care industry and you thought this was 'very good'. OMG, I hope I don't come to your clinic. Arnie sleaze bag Klein violated every law pertaining to HIPAA, if you work in health care you know the HIPAA laws and requirements, it it applies both to living and DEAD patients!

Angie

I missed TMZ live today, but I cant wait for the whole interview to be put up. Yeah, I said it, I cant wait. I'm not even sure why. There's something off with Arnie Klein, but one thing's for sure... that man can talk... and he will... at great lengths. The 10 minutes that are posted here, I was glad when Harvey jumped in... except for when he interrupted Klein when he started his rant about Hoffelin. I knew where he was going with it, and it wasnt just to slander Hoffelin. He was making a point that it's been reported that Hoffelin would sedate a patient, move the clocks forward, and then bring them out of the sedation, telling them the procedure was over. I think his point of that, if it were true and if it happened with Michael, it could have help build that thirst for propofol.

If you check Wikipedia (yeah, it's not always the best source) and look up Steven Hoffelin, the stories that Klein talk about have been there since before MJ's death.

Simone

12 he was NOT a child molester you freaking idiot.

Klein in an idiot and I wish he'd STFU. I'm tired of him.

Let me repeat - MICHAEL WAS NOT A MOLESTER!

so wrong

I don't know but I'm thinking MJ may have faked his death, things just don't add up. Klein even said a week before MJ died he came in and said, "goodbye" to everyone...even Klein thought it was weird. AEG being involved in everything. The funeral, memorial being filmed, the timing, no one has seen a real picture of Murray. No real autopsy, no signed death certificate, no one from UCLA MED Center ever gave a statement about MJ's death. I dunno..the movie seems like a pre-planned movie to me, who stands in a small circle with a mircophone to talk to fellow dancers, singers. I dunno!

Angie

Notgood: I think ol' Arnie is a sleeze as well, and while I do not work in the health care industry, I do work in the legal industry. I am very well aware with the laws governed under HIPAA. When a patient's death is ruled a homicide, the patient/doctor confidentiality clause can be made void, especially when the means of the death was met by malpractice. All of the doctors that MJ had, (depending on state laws, it could be limited to a time frame leading up to the death, or like in my state ALL doctors that ever treated the patient) can discuss conditions, prescribed medication and/or treatments, and even discussions that took place.

Arnie definitely loves Arnie, but he isnt stupid. He has legal counsel, he knows he is able to do this. I think his criminal lawyer that stopped him from coming on the other day was more or less just erring on the side of caution rather than really being concerned he would self-incriminate.

nan

they have the highlights up as a story now