Arnie Klein Blows the Lid Off MJ Secrets

11/6/2009 9:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is it -- the ENTIRE, UNEDITED explosive TMZ interview with Michael Jackson's closest friend Dr. Arnie Klein, in which he opens up about everything MJ ... including his Propofol addiction, the work he performed on MJ's face, Jackson's obsession with urinating in front of people, the horrible nickname that traumatized MJ as a child and much much more.

Nothing was off limits, nothing was left out.

Sad sad

I had jesus juice before age 9. A catholic church also gave me the real deal too when I was a kid so let's go after the churches too. I went back up for seconds. No one stopped me either. :) As an adult I rarely drink so hey.

I don't know about the pee thing. It's weird. But Michael didn't come from a normal family. I can't even judge that. I don't know anyone who does that. Would be interesting to know why he did that.
I'm sure Joe knows.

wondering

Could Mj been saying goodbye because he was going off to LONDON. duuuuuuuuuuuh!

marloes

No matter what Dr klein say or said, i love michael jackson for who he was and what he did for the world.
Dear jackson familie I'm sorry for this kind of story's that must be verry hard for you.

love, marloes

susie

this judas was sitting near michael's children on christmas day.
he's D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G.
Love you more michael.

YANN

do you think that the fort hood shooter had anything to do with guy fox day?

i can not find the video of Chris Colfer (glee) that you showed on the 11/5 show...talking outside of the world series party...why is it not available? it wasn't a story on the website!!! ...and when i do a search for the actor...it doesn't come up as an option!!! what's going on?

janalal4

40. Very good interview. Anyone who has had/has a friend of an addict knows you can't do much. You can try and some are really good at hiding issues. They ultimately are the ones who have to want help. I don't think it was wrong of him to give him small doses for his facial injections. If that was truly the case. Harvey brought up a good point as to why not just say no to the procedure. That's a grey area. I had no idea that you could get high off of propofol from breathing it from the patient. I never even heard of propofol till MJ.

I'm sure Joe knows.

Posted at 3:13AM on Nov 6th 2009 by Sad sad

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/06/arnie-klein-michael-jackson-entire-tmz-interview-propofol-addiction-nickname/3#comments#ixzz0W49EiMK4

Hell I'm a nurse & never heard that you can get 'high' by breathing in the exhaled breath of the patient. It makes a certain amount of sense though because when drugs are metabolized in the body, the primary routes of excretion are thru the kidneys, skin, & the lungs. Sometimes even thru the feces. Yeah, I know! TMI!! lol

Inma

Qué horror y MICHAEL sin opciones de poder defenderse !!

Cuanta cobardía Dr. Klein, ¿por qué no habló de Michael cuando aún vivía?

Lo único que detesto de los seres humanos, son las actuaciones cobardes de ésta índole, si alguien se considera en el derecho de hablar "mal" sobre otra persona que lo haga, pero cara a cara, y cuando está vivo.

Cuando las personas como usted hablan de otras que ya han fallecido, del modo que usted lo hace (por dinero además) "Sr. Klein", considero que son unos auténticos miserables y cobardes.

What horror and MICHAEL without options to defend himself!

How much cowardice Dr. Klein, why not talk about Michael when he was alive?

The only thing that I hate of human beings, are the cowardly actions of this nature, if someone believes in the right to speak "bad" about someone, else to do, but face to face, and when he is alive.

When people like you speak of others who have already died, as you do (worse for $$$$$$$$) "Mr. Klein", I think are real miserable and cowardly.

(sorry. my bad english)

THANK YOU MICHAEL!
ILYM :`(

janalal4

I'm sure Joe knows.

Posted at 3:13AM on Nov 6th 2009 by Sad sad

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/06/arnie-klein-michael-jackson-entire-tmz-interview-propofol-addiction-nickname/3#c22890956#ixzz0W4ArChK4

He!! I'm a nurse & didn't realize you could get high from breathing in the exhaled breath from a patient receiving Propofol. It makes a certain amount of sense though considering that with almost all drugs the primary routes of excretion are thru the kidneys, skin, & lungs. Even the poo-poo in some cases. Yeah, I know! TMI!! lol I need to do some fact checking on that Propofol-lung thing.

wondering

one thing that is odd is JOE JACKSON is the one that found Dr. Murray for Michael? hmm very suspicious.

Cindy

Pls give MJ a brake. He was a nice guy.

danabel

I doubt how good friend he really was, sometimes he didn't speak to him for months, maybe years. He probably also wanted to clear his own name too.
Nothing of this all, even the truth will bring Michael back.
We will never know what really happend in the house that morning.
Only God knows.
Like Michael said, You must continue to love no matter what, I love you Michael, and you loved us back, that's the ONLY truth!

Sad sad

It was interesting cause to me it almost seemed like he was hinting Murray might have had and addiction to the propofol from the patients. That wouldn't surprise me. Would be an educated guess since he knows much about addictions. He didn't say anything bad about Michael at all. I can see why the family doesn't like him. He's not saying anything really new about the family that hasn't already been said. It's known Joe abused Michael. The weirdness is a direct result of that. The positive is he left a positive mark in the world despite that harsh fact. Michael had problems he was human like everyone else. He wasn't god. He was just talented and put that to use to the best of his ability. Well rather forcefully at a young age. His dad is not a genius. He's an opportunist. Rides on the coat tails of his son.

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Absolutely great listening to Klein, he is an honest man.

lili

13. KLEIN APPEARS HIGH. I DOUBT ANYTHING HE SAID WAS TRUE.
IF HE IS A DOCTOR WHY IS HE VIOLATING HIPPA.

ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKER AND A BUFFOON.

NO ONE THAT IS AS SHY AS MICHAEL JACKSON WAS WOULD EVEN CONSIDER RELIEVING HIMSELF IN FRONT OF ANOTHER PERSON. WHO DOES KLEIN THINKD HE'S FOOLING? MOST PEOPLE AREN'T IDIOTS AND SEE THROUGH HIM.

HE NEEDS TO GO TO REHAB!!

Posted at 1:37AM on Nov 6th 2009 by Hazel

The man has a cane, and perhaps he suffered a stroke, which can cause slurred speech.

That was an excellent interview, he clarified alot. Primarily, that the small amount if medication that he administered would be akin to getting lidocaine injections for tooth work...I'm glad that he did this interview.

Judy

I don't know why Janet doesn't come in from of the cameras and clear up this whole misunderstandings...or someone who it's not as crazy as this doctor!