Arnie Klein Blows the Lid Off MJ Secrets

11/6/2009 9:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is it -- the ENTIRE, UNEDITED explosive TMZ interview with Michael Jackson's closest friend Dr. Arnie Klein, in which he opens up about everything MJ ... including his Propofol addiction, the work he performed on MJ's face, Jackson's obsession with urinating in front of people, the horrible nickname that traumatized MJ as a child and much much more.

Nothing was off limits, nothing was left out.

MissingMJ

By the way anyone see Dancing With The Stars this week? I loved the was Aaron Carter paid tribute to MJ (both nights). See that is how a TRUE friend acts! Aaron, Mac, Elizabeth, Chris Tucker, and so many more. You don't see them going out to ever media outlet and talk show that will let them on. Michael did have true friends and they are not the ones that are in the media right now.

shuffler

While I wait for this video to play out, I would like to mention that I am glad I haven't visited a doctor in many, many years.

MissingMJ

By the way anyone see Dancing With The Stars this week? I loved that Aaron Carter paid tribute to MJ (both nights). See that is how a TRUE friend acts! Aaron, Mac, Elizabeth, Chris Tucker, and so many more. You don't see them going out to ever media outlet and talk show that will let them on. Michael did have true friends and they are not the ones that are in the media right now.

Kalligirl

Why did you guys not ask Arnie more questions about MJ's skin change?

We know he says he had vitiligo and lupus, but from about 1985-1991 I noticed that Michael would most of the time wear very thick lighter shade make-up (his hands still darker though). However, a few times during these years he would not appear to have any makeup on ( On stage for example) and his skin was an even brown complexion. My question is if Mj had vitiligo so badly, why would he be wearing this really light and thick makeup to cover up brown skin with no spots?

And hypothetically speaking, even if he did have a few spots at first then why could he have not worn brown make up to closer match his original complexion like the Thriller era.

How did MJ feel about his own Black identity? Did he try to escape it because of his father's and brother's ridicule of his looks? Was he ambivilent? If so, in what ways?

After the mid 80's I never saw MJ close friends with any brown skinned Black kids like he was with all of his other special young friends? What was up with that? When he was Brown there was Carlton and Webster, but once he started looking lighter only non black kids were with him regularly. (I'm not counting his family or someone that barely passes for black btw) The closest was Chris Tucker and he was a grown man. Please ask Arnie these questions next time. He was his dermatologist so he would know better than any one else?

Kalligirl

Why did you guys not ask Arnie more questions about MJ's skin change?

We know he says he had vitiligo and lupus, but from about 1985-1991 I
noticed that Michael would most of the time wear very thick lighter
shade make-up (his hands still darker though). However, a few times
during these years he would not appear to have any makeup on ( On
stage for example) and his skin was an even brown complexion. My
question is if Mj had vitiligo so badly, why would he be wearing this
really light and thick makeup to cover up brown skin with no spots?

And hypothetically speaking, even if he did have a few spots at first
then why could he have not worn brown make up to closer match his
original complexion like the Thriller era.

How did MJ feel about his own Black identity? Did he try to escape
it because of his father's and brother's ridicule of his looks? Was
he ambivilent? If so, in what ways?

After the mid 80's I never saw MJ close friends with any brown
skinned Black kids like he was with all of his other special young
friends? What was up with that? When he was Brown there was Carlton
and Webster, but once he started looking lighter only non black kids
were with him regularly. (I'm not counting his family or someone
that barely passes for black btw) The closest was Chris Tucker and
he was a grown man. Please ask Arnie these questions next time. He
was his dermatologist so he would know better than any one else?

Kalligirl

Why did you guys not ask Arnie more questions about MJ's skin change?

We know he says he had vitiligo and lupus, but from about 1985-1991 I
noticed that Michael would most of the time wear very thick lighter
shade make-up (his hands still darker though). However, a few times
during these years he would not appear to have any makeup on ( On
stage for example) and his skin was an even brown complexion. My
question is if Mj had vitiligo so badly, why would he be wearing this
really light and thick makeup to cover up brown skin with no spots?

And hypothetically speaking, even if he did have a few spots at first
then why could he have not worn brown make up to closer match his
original complexion like the Thriller era.

How did MJ feel about his own Black identity? Did he try to escape
it because of his father's and brother's ridicule of his looks? Was
he ambivilent? If so, in what ways?

After the mid 80's I never saw MJ close friends with any brown
skinned Black kids like he was with all of his other special young
friends? What was up with that? When he was Brown there was Carlton
and Webster, but once he started looking lighter only non black kids
were with him regularly. (I'm not counting his family or someone
that barely passes for black btw) The closest was Chris Tucker and
he was a grown man. Please ask Arnie these questions next time. He
was his dermatologist so he would know better than any one else?

Brandy

just a wild guess....Dr.Klein will be releasing a BOOK soon!! gotta be why he is making the rounds on all the shows....yep, just watch, it'll be coming out so he can make some money and publicity off of it and try to clear his good name with his version of things.

Kalligirl

Why did you guys not ask Arnie more questions about MJ's skin change?

We know he says he had vitiligo and lupus, but from about 1985-1991 I
noticed that Michael would most of the time wear very thick lighter
shade make-up (his hands still darker though). However, a few times
during these years he would not appear to have any makeup on ( On
stage for example) and his skin was an even brown complexion. My
question is if Mj had vitiligo so badly, why would he be wearing this
really light and thick makeup to cover up brown skin with no spots?

And hypothetically speaking, even if he did have a few spots at first
then why could he have not worn brown make up to closer match his
original complexion like the Thriller era.

How did MJ feel about his own Black identity? Did he try to escape
it because of his father's and brother's ridicule of his looks? Was
he ambivilent? If so, in what ways?

After the mid 80's I never saw MJ close friends with any brown
skinned Black kids like he was with all of his other special young
friends? What was up with that? When he was Brown there was Carlton
and Webster, but once he started looking lighter only non black kids
were with him regularly. (I'm not counting his family or someone
that barely passes for black btw) The closest was Chris Tucker and
he was a grown man. Please ask Arnie these questions next time. He
was his dermatologist so he would know better than any one else?

MissingMJ

Yup, Bandy I caught the plug for the future book plug too.

Essence

You know what, now that Michael is dead why is all this stuff coming out now? let Mike be, you people are soo rude and all this is unessary. You people must not understand how much pain his family is going through and now this? mike is probaly turning in his grave after all of this. && this doctor was supposed to be his friend? wow what a great friend RIGHT? They pay you a litttle money and you dish the dirt, i doubt it any of this is true, Mike peeing in frount of kids come on now, he has 3 kids of his own, why would he do that? How do you think Ms. Katrine Jackson would feel if she seen this? I love Michael with all my heart and thats coming from a 15 year old girl, that has more common sence then most of you people on here! im not saying that you have to love Mike but just understand him, and now that he's dead, LET HIM BE.
-ily Michael && i dont care what anyone says or post about you!
-Essence.

Gotham Gossips

He's a slippery one that Klein.

Harvey, Klein lied to you during this interview. When you were talking about Michael's face and body dysmorphic disorder, he was asking your crew if they had seen the movie because he hadn't. I believe he stated this more than once. Then at the end, when he was caught due to his twitter, he quickly changed it and said he saw it, but not all of it. This was quickly followed by a string of compliments to Harvey to get off the topic. Harvey, your expression said it all; you know he lied to you. There was no need to apologize to him for misunderstanding, because you didn't.

Klein did not state anything new (except for how he's the best dermatologist, paid for college and med school himself, has a fabulous 18,000 sq. ft. house, had a Mercedes in '93, etc.) Almost everything was a recap of stories printed here or on other websites in the past. It sounded like he was just paraphrasing and recapping what he read. I mean come on, he said he didn't even know about his own bill until he read it on TMZ!

The were lots and lots of contradictions! Michael was a drug addict vs. he was not addicted to any narcotics, we don't do injections for acne treatments vs. I gave him Demerol for acne scarring, I didn't see him in May or June vs. I saw him 3 weeks before he died and he looked good with no injections, vs. I saw him and thought something was wrong but couldn't pinpoint it (even though I'm the best doctor ever), vs. I work based off clues and Harvey grinds his teeth. Huh? What?

Most striking and most importantly, I think that the only reason that Klein did this was to take shots at Hoefflin. He entire interview revolved around his distaste for Hoefflin, and Klein was most passionate when he was talking about him. This was a Klein vs. Hoefflin interview; that is really what Klein wanted to get off his chest.

He mispronounced a bunch of things: It's self-prescribed, not self-subscribed. Therefore, he is probably telling the truth-he didn't self-subscribe. His secretary probably fills out his magazine subscriptions. But does he self-prescribe?

I could have sworn I read somewhere that Michael found out about Propofol from Elizabeth Taylor, who told Michael that Klein had introduced her to it. Hmmmm. Now that could be something to look into.

Slippery. Slippery I tell you.

MissingMJ

You know I said that I didn't hear anything really damaging to Michael in this interview. I started thinking about it and yes I did. The doctor also using another form on manipulation, insinuation. He insinuates that Michael is prejudice against blacks, by the story of Michael asking him if he thought black people would make good doctors. That is damaging to Michael and I'm sure false since Michael had black doctors, employees, and friends. So nope Dr Klein I will not buy any book you put out and I hope Justice is served for Michael in both investigations

MeMeMeMe

can someone transcribe this... the drect streaming makes 30 minutes of an interview 4 hours to play. I wanna know what he said

Originalkat

So much for being a "friend" of MJ's. Another turncoat when the money isn't coming in. Doesn't surprise me. Even when a patient dies their rights to privacy are protected. Through HIPAA the only one who can act beyond that is the legally authorized executor or adminstator of the estate. TMZ you have really bowed low on this one and that is not surprise either.

Rebeca

Gee! It's really really sad to see people who MJ thought were friends coming out and betraying him like this.