Britney Spears -- Nowhere to Go But Up

11/7/2009 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After being slammed by Aussie fans, media, and politicians for her first concert, Britney Spears left her hotel in Perth this morning to get ready for her second show there.

0921-media-removed-britney

All Britney needs is a little support and she'll be fine.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

shuffler

I predict a renaissance of the live performance in the coming Golden Age of entertainment.

markko

Aren't those little nipple thingies of hers so damned cute? They're like little tumors.

bertha

Wash that HAIR Girl...What is with all these young one's that Don't Wash!!!

sam

She looks better then 95% of American woman and those of you with rude comments about her physique are jealous....you are doing great Britney, hang in there...and ignore all of the classless comments.

cosmo in texas

Britney, have you ever heard of a "over the shoulder mini boulder holder"?

James

Nothing wrong with going braless. It sure would be nice if Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jessica Simpson were as free and easy as Britney Spears.

John

Running out of material, TMZ? This was on your show THURSDAY!

Simone

I like Britney Spears. What more can I say???? It's difficult to look glamourous all the time and she is just a human being. Let her alone!!!!!!

Allen Ridak

All Australians are drunken, racist, cultureless morons!

Jack

They should be required to tell people before they buy tickets to a concert that the show will be lip-synched. What is the point to spending big bucks on tickets to go see someone just move their lips. Britney is a sham and always has been. Who knows if she even sings on the recordings? She has never sung in public as far as I know. SHAM!

WillOTheWisp

WTS! I thought she had breast implants! Sista needs to get her money back! You know, there's a thin line between a turn-on and a turn-off, and from the look on that guys face he wasn't turned on.
B R A Brit!

Abbie

Gee, Allen Ridak....way to generalise there. You know all Australians? And really, how could a bunch of drunken morons be leading the world in scientific research and medical discoveries?

Mike S

She's looking good. Glad to know she's back on track.

La Toya Jackson

Back to ME !!!! Me me me and who? ME !!!! .. . I'm the greatist star I am by far but no one knows it .. ME !!!! .. Buy tickets to "dis is it" and my familys t shirts, dvd's, cds and other crap ... Mo Money for ME !!!! .. Ker Ching

La Toya Jackson

Do these blow up shoes make my Butt look FAT?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments