Susan Boyle Has Arrived ... Again

11/8/2009 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It was a big deal the first time Susan Boyle came to the United States. This time ... eh, not so much.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

The angelic Scotswoman arrived at LAX yesterday in advance of her appearance on "Dancing with the Stars." Don't get too excited -- no dancing, just singing.

rmmp

Great to see you back in the states Susan! Looking forward to seein you on one of my favorite shows. Maybe Donny can sing Puppy Love with you now!

Oy TMZ BTW First!

San Francisco

So you ended up in hospital from the stress - so what? Esp. in the USA, the paps are relentless.
I'm on your side. My cat says "meow" to your cat, & we wish you well.

gene yuss

flash in the pan.. your 15 minutes are up!

Wanda W.

Sorry,but I dont understand the fascination with this limey,AT ALL!!!

Allen Ridak

Susan, the world is your oyster.

Try not to eat it, you fat cow.

Marty

No one knew she was coming to the states, or when, which is a good thing.
You idiots making hospital comments, I guess you could handle what happened better.
I hope that when you grow up you'll wise up.

randi

The people spewing nasty comments must be friends of sharon osborne. Sharon was making fun of susan the other day, what a switch from the first time she heard susan and gave her a standing applause. It'so sad that society judges a person by their looks. What happened to what's inside a person? The first time Susan was shown on tv, all of a sudden people felt she should change her appearance, why, because you don't like the way she looks? I'll bet if we were able to see your pictures, we might feel you should have something done to your looks. Thank goodness we can't see the faces of a lot of these posters. Susan, you have a beautiful voice, don't pay attention to these hate mongers who have nothing better to do than cut people down.

Lisa-Centereach

Much success, health and happiness to Ms. Boyle. She has a wonderful voice.

UGGGGHHH

YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND. LOVE YOUR VOICE...........

Lee Ann

Susan Boyle is a rotten tooth'd retard, when her 15 minutes over, exist stage left douchebag!

gene yuss

Please go back to the kennel

Larry

I STILL THINK SHE'S A MAN THAT HAD A SEX CHANGE.

Kathleen

I'm a super fan of Susan Boyle. To me she's the absolute greatest singer in the world. I adore her and think that whatever she does simply sets a new standard for the way things should be done. Even if I didn't, I would try to be civil so as not to make my mother look bad.

Me!

Sharon Osbourne should talk - anyone look at her husband?

Yikes!!!!

Gary Drexler

Harvey Levin, I am a painting contractor for the past 35 yrs and have painted for the rich and famous for those years, from George Burns to the playboy himself Hugh Hefner and just some regular people like Shena Easton, Melissa Manchester, and many times at his house Norman Brokaw, and dont forget micheal Eisner and the Speilberg house on Amalfi.
Any way please contact for an idea I have regarding a Realty show tthat involves movie stars and people in the news media today. This would be right up ypour alley... Please contact me at Gary Drexler 818-224-3596 or drexlerpersonalpainting.com. thankyou

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments