Amy Winehouse -- If You Bought 'Em, Flaunt 'Em

11/11/2009 2:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Re-engineered pop star Amy Winehouse took her new silicone assets out for a walk last night in Camden, which seemed to burst through her wife-beater top like they were the handiwork of Dr. Bruce Banner.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
Who said her career was a bust?

mat2

She looks so ill. Her boobs are going to outlive her. Sad waste of talent and a life.

Grouch

The implants may have worked if not for the extra crap she's putting on her face and the cheap jailhouse tattoos.

melissa

I don't know what the stuff is on her nose but is awful!

Ben

She is more of a One hit Wonder. Back To Black spawn several hits

e.x Love is a Losing Game (won so many awards)
Back to Black
Rehab
You Know I'm Know Good
and Tears Dry on There Own (somewhat).

usually one hit wonders come out with 1 or 2 hits that jade in the background....amy released a brilliant and highly acclaimed CD.

gene Wilson

she is what she is. In my opinion she is a woman of great talent beset by demons of addiction's. I'd still pay to go see a concert, it would be nice if she was not loaded at the performance I attend.

When she is not using and in thrall to her addiction she makes thought-provoking, and beautiful music. I would really enjoy her performances if they included some of her new material and I would very much like to see you in person.

At the moment I have little hope that the moment when and where you can mount that kind of performance is still some time in the future.

I love your music,I hope you hang around, get clean and entertain us for many years to come. May you make beautiful music enjoying every moment and see the power your voice and performances have on people as they decide who they are and what they are going to believe in for a good part of their lives.

I hope you live 100 years making beautiful music. Take good care of yourself physically and emotionally I want to be able to say I introduced my children and my grandchildren to her music because it was so passionate honest and truthful.

I know this is a comment to an older post that I have passion about the subject being discussed. May your journey bring you personal satisfaction and the professional accolades you so richly deserve.

For those who do not find a journey to her loving public in your performances may they find other performers who express the world negatively may they find performers and music that moves them as your music moves me.

Gene Wilson