Jackson Executors Approved by Judge

11/12/2009 3:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's official -- John Branca and John McClain have been named the executors of Michael Jackson's estate.

Michael Jackson

The papers were signed and stamped today.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Scott

Stop the people from tryin to take his cash R.i.p Mj

Oh ya 1sttttt

uhHuh

GOOD. THIS IS IT RIGHT? THAT'S THE WAY MJ WANTED IT.

Scott

I have two cats trouble and monster :)

mddiva

Great!!! No more objections from Joe the loser. MJ knew what he was doing when he asked these two to handle his affairs.

Judy

GOOD !!!!
Now, can they stop Joe from getting any money

They were in it for the money

Lawd almighty, Whats Joe to do now? Pizzin his pants for sure, along with the rest........Ride 'Em Cowboy!

HumanNature

1. Stop the people from tryin to take his cash R.i.p Mj

Oh ya 1sttttt

Posted at 1:56PM on Nov 12th 2009 by Scott

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I AGREE!!! BRANCA AND MCCLAIN DO YOUR JOB!!!!

Butterfly

I like this picture and i like his name

love and miss him

brigha UK

I first thought Joe was just trying to interfere due to being greedy, but then I read the paperwork on the Entertainment Tonight website. Now I'm not so sure. I think he had genuine reasons to dispute the will and the executors. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but the will seems a bit suspicious to me

Congressman ron paul

i think John Branca,John McClain,AEG,Sony AND JOE JACKSON are all bad people! there all stealing money from Michael and joe just wants a piece. just watch all that money will be gon in two year and mj kids will be broke because of people greed!

get it right

677. 665. 642. Nobody likes to comment on here much anymore because for the last few weeks TMZ YOU ROCK ,TMZ ROCK ON ,OH WELL, AND BEARCAT34 (all the same person) come on here at the same time everyday and start spewing their hate! If no one comments back to their stupid comments then they turn and repeat it using everyone's else's name! There used to be so many intelligent conversations on here, very informational and great links put up also! The last couple days have really been horrific! None of the regulars bother anymore cause of this! And it is the same people they torment on a daily basis...DEB, Insanity, Janal4, get a shrink, Don, Sue from Tampa and so on. Not everyone is ever gonna agree on everything, this is a open forum However they(HATERS) don't have anything to even contribute to the actual topic they just start attacking on a personal basis and it gets really sickening after awhile! Its really too bad...There is always one in every crowd!!

Posted at 8:43AM on Nov 12th 2009 by Miss the chats

_________________________________________
672. 516. I haven't seen hahahahaha for awhile, either. I was warned by him/her as well, and they ended up totally correct, so until TMZ corrects their username issues, which they won't, because the 'hits' are what pays for all their cheap rock and roll t-shirts and 11-year old employees, this is how it's going to be. Cloning and hating and more splits on here than cheap pants on a fat azz...:D

Posted at 10:17PM on Nov 11th 2009 by Don
__________________________________________

Yes, I had a nice conversation with hahahahaha (who I haven't seen lately??!!! hope you are okay!) about this very subject. I forget exactly how it went down, but I caught a "fan" cloning another fan and fighting with yet ANOTHER fan. Needless to say I was very upset about that, because I thought the "haters" were the ones that did that. Hahahahaha had been trying to tell me for a long time but I thought he was just making excuses for his buddies or himself. Unfortunately I found out that he (and you) is right. It's sad it really is.

Posted at 10:03PM on Nov 11th 2009 by Deb
______________________________

I heard I was mention here last night. Above is just too ppeople I have spoken to about what has been going on here. I am not saying it is the fans causing all the problem but I am saying it is the rabid fanatic fans or should I say the crazy fans. The problem I have seen around here are that the rabid fanatic fans or crazy fans are the ones who are doing the cloning around here not the haters. If you don't agree with these rabid fanatic fans or crazy fans they will clone you and they will then attack the fans too and make it look like the haters they will switch between their name and a hater name. The problem is if you do not agree with what they are saying or if you say MJ did something wrong they will attack as they think MJ has done no wrong in his life. There is more then the above fans who know this. I just lurk a lot now because to much crap goes on here now. I am not saying this to cause any problems but trying to get the truth out there. I am the real hahahahaha here not a clone.

Posted at 1:34PM on Nov 12th 2009 by hahahahahaha

______________________________________________

See you blame the haters and in reality it is not the haters but the rabid fanatic fans who cause all the problems here. The fans have their opinion and the haters have their opinion but the rabid fanatic fans don't like either of the other peoples opinions and god forbid you point out a fault that MJ had all h*ll brakes out. So stop blaming the haters and the can have their opinion too.

Posted at 1:53PM on Nov 12th 2009 by hahahahahaha

Bring this over from the other board so people will know the truth. So maybe the sh*t won't start here.

???????????????????????

awqright...joe jackson will get chit.....and thats too much for him to get...sleazeball wannabe pimp.

Marie

Thank f*$# for that. I bet evil catfish is not amused.

WillOTheWisp

What the hell is up with my Michael's nose in this picture? Is that the newest nose? DAMN!
Anyway, I certainly hope these lawyers are honest, and will do Michael and his children proud. If they aren‘t, I hope it all comes back to haunt them.

Marie

Thanks TMZ for using his proper name and for the great picture. He was so beautiful, inside and out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments