Violet Affleck

Cutest Kid Nobody

Talks About

11/22/2009 8:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Much like her daddy Ben is an underrated director, Violet Affleck is as cute as any celebrity kid ...

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson
... not named Suri.

An aware mom

I think both Jen and Ben are doing a great job to keep their children grounded. They are doing a great job at keeping the paparazzi away from the kids. Keep up the good work, and I can tell that your kids are more important than publicity. I get annoyed at the Cruise/ Holmes camp, because they are using Suri for the free publicity. In my opinion Violet is far cuter than Suri any day of the week!

Lisa

She looks so much like a blond Jennifer Garner. Same eyes & mouth. I've always thought she was adorable.

italian

Violet is far cuter than Suri.

Lizzie

NOW! This IS cute! That lil brat, suri, seems like just that, a BRAT!!!!! Violet seems to be being reared by a Mommy who is NOT a Stepford Wife~~Katie :( ~~ & a DUMB STUPID ASS father~Tom!! Jennifer & Brad seem to be EXCELLENT, LOVING,
N-O-R-M-A-L PARENTS!!!!

Keedee

Violet has long been the darling of the celebrity blogs! Everyone loves watching the Jennifer-cloned cutie!! She's always been Adorable in my book!!! Her little sister is a cutie too!

In L.A.

Cutie - looks just like her mother.

ilovetmz

Violet has always been more beautiful than Suri.

A.B.

All kids are cute - don't compare them!

As for daddy Ben: He should play comedy. He's in the wrong genre because of his looks, and it doesn't quite work. Change lanes, Ben!

Love the Afflec's

I LOVE the Affleck's They are a grounded loving family

From Sunny South Africa

bree

She's okay.

twzzlrgirl

Violet is cute because she actually looks like a kid. Suri is always in makeup and high-heels. What is cute about a kid who looks like they are being groomed as a celebrity from birth? I love that Violet is dressed in an age appropriate outfit and has chocolate ice cream on her face -- adorable. Can you imagine Tom Cruise if someone snapped a pick of Suri with ice cream on her face? He'd turn violent and be breaking the camera.

ELEANOR

NOW THIS IS A CHILD I LIKE TO READ ABOUT. SHE IS NORMAL AND NOT WALKING ALL OVER IN HIGH HEELS AND LONG DRESSES AND HER HAIR IS ALWAYS COMBED CUTE. NO COMPARISON TO THIS CHILD VIOLET AND SURI! AND SHE IS OFF THE BOTTLE, WHERE THERE WAS A PIC OF SURI LAST WEEK SUCKING HER BABA.

Annie

I've always thought she's as cute as Life gets, nice and easy-going and very, very loved. Good children are never the luck of the draw. They're the result of relentlessly good, consistent parenting.

its me

SHE IS SO CUTE . HER PARENTS DRESS HER NORMAL , KIDS GET DIRTY BECAUSE THATS JUST HOW KIDS ARE. NOW KATIE HOLMES IS PIMPING HER DAUGHTER . SHE HAS HER IN HIGH HEEL SHOES!!!!!!!!!!! THATS JUST SO WRONG. WHEN SURI GETS OLDER SHES GONNA BE SO INTO HER LOOKS BECAUSE OF THE WAY HER MOM HAS TO HAVE HER DRESS ALL FANCY ALL THE TIME. I COULDNT BELIEVE SHE WORE HIGH HEELS! ANGIE AND BRADS KIDS DRESS NORMAL AND THEY DONT GO PIMPING THEIR KIDS OUT LIKE KATIE DOES EITHER. BUT VIOLET IS ADORABLE .

Legally Bonde

What an adorable precious little girl. I'd like to just hug and squeeze her to pieces. Yes, she does have terrific parents.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments