AMA Fashion Fiascos

11/23/2009 3:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The music world showed its stuff at the American Music Awards ... and let's just say it's a good thing they know how to sing ...

AMA Fashion Fiascos

janicebyrne01

You just KNOW that some people get dressed in the dark and have no mirrors in their home.

Alexa

Where's the shot of Nicole Kidman and Kate Hudson? They had to be the worst dressed.

sushi

Which magazine will Kelly Clarkson be on now that claims she is at her personal best after photoshopping her beyond all ridiculousness?

Icebaby

More like the FAKE MUSIC awards!

barry Gordy is genius

I couldn't afford to go to the AMA. Damn the economy.

sue

Anyone looking for a job as hair/make up/clothing artist? LOL

barry Gordy is genius

These scary photos look like a photo gallery from a funeral parlor. Whatever happened to integrity these days??? Sheesh...

whitney

I'm sorry Rhianna's dress was an awful fiasco, Fergie's dress looked way better than Rhianna's stencil nightmare. And I hate to say that too cause I like Rhianna most of the time. Her tastes were just Off this time.

that.is.all

I thought the AMA's sucked bad.

Who wears pantyhose anymore? Kelly Clarkson does. WTH kind of dress is she wearing anyway?

Kate Hudson looks awful. Flatter than my 12 year old brother. I think Kate's ears can her the mice running around on Mars. She's awful.

keishalee98

Adam Lambert is a sick individual and disgust me. He is ugly and needs psychiatric help and needs God in his life. Should have been in a vampire movie that's what he looks like. Wouldn't vote for him on anything he is nominated for. AMA should have be ashamed to even let him perform if they knew what he was going to do. Shame on AMA. Hope they do better next year on what and whom they put on the award show.

Michelle

J-Lo needs to go home and breast feed that was a SAD,SAD performance and Adam Lambert is go to hell on a ROCKET !!!!!!

Michelle

I was watching this show with my son and then the DEVIL came on stage in the form of Adam Lambert I hope he has A F--ked up career he is an embarassment to man kind with that kind of behavior do that in private you ugly freak!!!!!!

Fitzy

Kelly Clarkson..is FAT!

Dirk Diggler

Kelly Clarkson is as big as a friggin house. Man she let herself go.

schoen1

I loved Adam Lambert on American Idol, but he's gone way too far now with the makeup and hair, not to mention some of his outrageous behavior. Gene Simmons said he had ruined his career by coming out and declaring his homosexuality.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments