Octomom -- Bird Lady

11/23/2009 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nadya Suleman rounded up some of her hungry kids and went grocery shopping for Thanksgiving turkeys this weekend.

0221_media_removed-1

The 33-year-old wannabe reality star knows a thing or fourteen about turkey basters.

TMZLVNhousewife

Hey Harvey!,

Who's the real star in this picture? Is that her daughter on the right? She Posed for the camera smiled. How cute is that? Forget about her mother!

jen

She cost the state of California two million and is out shopping for turkey, while other hard working Americans cant afford one. Also, she has been seen out in Tory Burch shoes and shopping on MAC. I know alot of women not on welfare who would never spend 200 dollars on flats or 15 on a lip gloss. She is a filthy pig, and I truly feel sorry for her kids. They are used for attention.

Jan

Shame on you TMZ ...absolutely NO CLASS talking about her hungry children... The children are here, and I am sure she is doing the best she can. Some ppl are so shallow. This goes for Kate as well... The person named Nicole must be young, has never shopped for a turkey ...you CANNOT buy a turkey for $5.00... That would not make a person a loser... A lot of people are going hungry and struggling....show some holiday spirit ....lighten up...WOW

RabbleRouser

Bitch is getting $150 per kid/per month in food stamps while many hardworking Americans are struggling.

Not too mention all the money is getting in Social Security benefits for her kids on the autism spectrum or with other issues.

Some needs to rip her uterus out.

Confused

You can't get a whole turkey for 5 bucks. You can't even get a turkey breast for 5 bucks!!!

ps I know she has a lot of kids, but they're little. I'm thinking 1 turkey should do.

octofried

Tory Birch shoes and Chanel shades are fair game to criticize, but EVERY family deserves a turkey on T Day. I do feel sorry for the kids if they have to have CAMERAS AT THE TABLE. Nothing is sacred or cherished with this greedy wannabe.

Belladonna

Wait, does anyone else notice she has those babies sitting in the truck part of the carriage and they are way to small for that. Someone please, take those babies away for this woman she's freakin crazy and ill prepared.

janicebyrne01

"bird" lady is right only the bird in question is an ostrich. It's brain is smaller than it's eye....

gonesi

very staged. She has an empty buggy with the exception of one turkey in it, yet all them a holding a smelly frozen turkey. Kinda stupid don't you think? And yes, the kids are too small for the car. I've noticed in previous pictures, one of the infants looks mogoloid, the infant in the car is a different one but looks a little messed up too.

I can't wait till one of those $10.00 an hour nannies gets some smarts and writes a tell all! You know they will. No one would read anything Octo-moron wrote, but the would the nannies! It is only a matter of time.

lisa

Ich bin ein Berliner,
That was very heartwarming and bittersweet. I had no idea... I better hit the books. Your comment intrigued me. Thank you for sharing.

hotel283

The more I see this woman the more I want to bang her. I don't know what it is, I don't even find her pretty - but I still want to twist her in all sorts of awkward positions and pump her so hard I suffer from twin hip dislocations.

PATTY

DAMM AMERICA...STOP BITCHING ABOUT THIS GIRL ALREADY....NOT EVERYBODY ON EARTH IS PERFECT LIKE YOU IDIOTS...

Carrie

Those I am sure are free. So she cant afford those children
other poor people would have to go to a soup kitchen.
This women makes me sick. However the hated seem to get as
famous as those people we like that have talent for being
famous.

David M.

They should take the kids to a special place to have a special thanksgiving dinner. Make the Octobitch work to compensate society for the cost of raising her kids. I'm tired of paying for other peoples misleading directions in this society.

AbbieM

14 (Berliner), thanks for pointing out that great incident in U.S.-German relations. The airlift actually started on April 1, 1948, after the Soviets started restricting trains entering Berlin. The drop continued until September 30, 1949, so lots more than a few weeks. The Candy Bomber dropped candy packages to Berlin's children starting in July 1948 through to the end. In the beginning, the airlift daily average was about 90 tons. By mid-April 1949, the airlift delivered 13,000 tons in one day, with planes landing on the average of every 61.8 seconds. The airlift was so precisely timed that if a pilot missed his landing, he had to go back to the starting point to reenter the airlift. Now that's coordination.

Now what were we talking about?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments