Paula Deen Takes a Ham to the Face

11/23/2009 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Swine flew ... when somebody threw a packaged ham at an unsuspecting Paula Deen -- and it smacked her right in the face.

Paula Deen: Click to watch
According to CBS Atlanta, it all went down earlier today at an event for Hosea Feed the Hungry and Homeless.

"You know ... sometimes charity really hurts." -- Rocky III.

UPDATE: No need to worry ... we spoke to Paula's rep, who said Paula didn't break any bones or anything and was simply shaken up by the incident.

Cathy

It wasn't thrown at her on purpose or in a mean fashion; it was just being tossed at a shelter for the homeless and she didn't know it.

Geez people, at least she's helping - how about all of ya'll getting off YOUR fat ass and doing something to give back.

Jerkwads.

???????????????????????

lmaolmaolmaolmaolmao...hahahahahahah...oh my gawd..this made me crack up...this is too funny..hahahahahaha oh my god...my sides......hahahahahahahahahaha....someone actually pounded that fat cow with a ham...too funny...and she didnt even offer to cook it...too funny!

Tye Tanikk

BOOM goes the dynamite!!!

Bren

Awww poor Paula! I really like her, she is such a sweet and funny lady.

denise

LMAO why was her husband still standing there, accepting the next passed ham? LMAO LMAO

Wow.

I'm pretty suprised with some of the comments on this. People actually enjoy watching others embarassed and hurt. Brutal.
Only in America...thank God.

whatever

#11 You must be one of those PETA nut jobs! Theres meds for people like you, I suggest you ask your doctor... oh yeah make sure it wasnt animal tested..lol..

M Murphy

Are you sure it wasn't someone who orderd off the shopping channel and had to pay at $15 shipping charge.

Bree

Why didn't her husband Michael do anything??? He's just standing there by the door getting handed a a ham. He's the one at the end of the video with the gray beard! He didn't even look worried about his wife!

SuzyCreamCheese

Her husband creeps me the f out.

TB

You people are just mean! There was no reason someone should have thrown a ham at her. I'm sure that hurt and she was embarrassed. She does a lot of good for people, she's a good lady. So sorry, Paula - hope you are okay.

Bree

I think it was insensitive of him! Michael is just standing there looking towards her getting escorted to get checked out. While he gets handed a ham. He's the one (again) with white beard wearing a leather jacket.

Doug

Aja,

You are such a loser in life.

amanda

poor paula denn =(

Antoinette

What the hell is wrong with people? It's like that guy that punched Leona Lewis. That can be traumatizing apart from whatever physical damage they do. Morons.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments